The Student Room Group

Clearing for medicine

Does anyone know of ANYYY universities with clearing vacancies available for medicine please I’m desperate to get in for the year of 2021
Reply 1
Original post by Skylar Jones
Does anyone know of ANYYY universities with clearing vacancies available for medicine please I’m desperate to get in for the year of 2021

No, there are none
Reply 2
Reply 3

For internationals only
Reply 4
Ah sorry, I searched for Home applicants on UCAS Track but it still came up with that for some reason. Apologies.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by dagobah
Ah sorry, I searched for Home applicants on UCAS Track but it still came up with that for some reason. Apologies.

np :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 7

Also not medicine?

Hello, how are you? :smile:

We offer a Foundation in Clinical Sciences/Medicine course that is designed to help students access a range of science and health courses - including medicine.

If you'd like to chat to our team you can call our Clearing helpline today between 08:00-17:00 on 0808 196 9129 or apply online :smile:

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Becky
It is but you have to do the foundation year and then you can apply to do the MBBS. You can find threads on this

Buckingham possibly if you've got lots of money?
Original post by dallasbieber
It is but you have to do the foundation year and then you can apply to do the MBBS. You can find threads on this

That's not really an equivalent to Medicine clearing. For all we know the OP could be an all A* student who has no reason to put themselves through a foundation course.
Reply 12
Original post by dallasbieber

Or, OP could save the £9250 and apply to medicine anyway?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending