The Student Room Group

DSA form - advice please on section for uni to complete

Good afternoon, I’m filling out my DSA form for dyslexia. I’m self funded, so I’m completing the longer form, not the slim one. It says I need to get the uni to complete the form too… how does this happen? Also how do I get a customer reference number? Thank you
Original post by Milesmum
Good afternoon, I’m filling out my DSA form for dyslexia. I’m self funded, so I’m completing the longer form, not the slim one. It says I need to get the uni to complete the form too… how does this happen? Also how do I get a customer reference number? Thank you

Hi Milesumum!

Hopefully, I can help you out.

Answering your questions in order:
If you are filling in the form online then after filling in your section you have to email it to the relevant department in the university and if you are writing on the form by hand you might have to send the university the form via post to fill in.

Your customer reference number is your student finance number, this can be the number you use to log in to Student Finance England. If you do not know the number log on to Student Finance normally and the number should be on your student profile.

Best wishes,
Goodness.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 2
Thank you so much for replying. I understand about the university section now - that’s really helpful.
With regards to the finance ref number, I don’t have a login because I don’t need funding for my degree. Should I create one?
Thank you again.
No worries! And I think it would be good to create one even if it's just for the purpose of filling in your DSA form as I'm sure you will need to apply each year for DSA.

Hope you get it all sorted,
Goodness.
Original post by Milesmum
Thank you so much for replying. I understand about the university section now - that’s really helpful.
With regards to the finance ref number, I don’t have a login because I don’t need funding for my degree. Should I create one?
Thank you again.

Original post by Oxford Brookes University
No worries! And I think it would be good to create one even if it's just for the purpose of filling in your DSA form as I'm sure you will need to apply each year for DSA.

Hope you get it all sorted,
Goodness.

Hi, you don't need to apply for DSA every year unless your circumstances change. It rolls over.

Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending