The Student Room Group

university

Hey guys,
I have an offer from both university of Plymouth and the university of Leicester for biomedical science.
Idk which to choose? which university is better?
Original post by Crazytiger
Hey guys,
I have an offer from both university of Plymouth and the university of Leicester for biomedical science.
Idk which to choose? which university is better?

Hi @Crazytiger

Congrats on receiving an offer from us - great work!

It's completely up to you on which one you choose but it can be a tricky decision - I was in a similar position to you when I applied through Clearing. The things I focused on the most was the modules for each of the courses - which sound more interesting / fun to you? I've included a link to our course page here so you can have a look at the modules if you haven't had a chance to yet. There's lots of flexibility with this course at Leicester, and lots of other great opportunities like Study Abroad and Year in Industry (placement year).

Plymouth and Leicester are in very different locations too so have a think about how far you are from home (if that's important to you), things to do in the local area etc. Leicester is a vibrant city centre with lots to do; places to eat, shop, cinemas, mini golf, bars / clubs etc. Have you ever had the chance to visit Leicester? If not, I've included a link to a whistle-stop tour of our campus, as well as a link to one of our YouTube playlists all about Student Life.

'Better' will be what's best for you in terms of modules, location etc. so go with what feels best for you :smile:

If you have any questions about studying or living at the University of Leicester, please do just drop another message on here.

All the best with your decision,

Ellie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending