What are you having for dinner tonight? Watch

This discussion is closed.
pink_lucie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by Dr_Death)
It was leaking coolant yesterday... I should have kept all the cheese on the windowledge, which is always cold...
Oooo scary
leopard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
~none ...yest i stayed over at a friend's and we finally finished preparing the bbq for 'lunch' at 4pm ...then kinda cont eating (n drinking )intermittently...had dinner at 11.30pm when we came back from video store to watch 8MM ..seedy, scary stuff

btw how can ppl eat dinner at 5pm?? :eek: the earliest for me is 7pm..in spain we had dinner starting anwhere b/w 8.30-10.30pm!
Dyakson
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I tend to start eating when I'm too hungry to put off looking for food any more...
pink_lucie
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by Dr_Death)
I tend to start eating when I'm too hungry to put off looking for food any more...
why are you so lazy?
Dyakson
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by gossip_girl)
why are you so lazy?
:eek: Me? Lazy? :hmpf:

I just tend to leave things to the last minute, then count to 65, before doing anything...
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by leopard)
~none ...yest i stayed over at a friend's and we finally finished preparing the bbq for 'lunch' at 4pm ...then kinda cont eating (n drinking )intermittently...had dinner at 11.30pm when we came back from video store to watch 8MM ..seedy, scary stuff

btw how can ppl eat dinner at 5pm?? :eek: the earliest for me is 7pm..in spain we had dinner starting anwhere b/w 8.30-10.30pm!
its usually dark here at 5pm in winter and people are hungry
leopard
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
~true..i rememberwhen i was over there on exchange and no sooner had we come home from school when dinner was ready ---meant i had to return to the pantry and sneak around for snacks :p:
trev
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
noodles.
PinkPigeon
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I went out to a pub and had some lamb kebab thingys with cous cous- very nice!
caffecooki
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
chicken in black bean sauce with rice and stir fry! :p:
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I know, I can't imagine being able to eat so soon after lunch...
has to be around 10:30 for me too...
Kew
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
the earliest for me is 7pm..in spain we had dinner starting anwhere b/w 8.30-10.30pm!
Nah, between 6:30-7:30 is the perfect time for dinner...
Wild Thing
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
see...here in Spain things are late..and 8:30 to 10 is still bloody early
When I used to live in France we'd have it at like 8:15 to not miss the 20:50 soaps on M6
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wild thing)
When I used to live in France we'd have it at like 8:15 to not miss the 20:50 soaps on M6
how many different places have you lived in?
Kew
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
At home we're usually in bed by around 10:30-11:00ish! (or my parents are, at any rate). Though I usually don't get to sleep till around 12:00-1:00 am.
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: OMG!! I come back from school at 5 and then I snack. Then we have dinner around 10:30 and 11:00 pm. And its a proper family dinner! WE have lunch at 3:00 usually. But then this is spain..all restaurants open at 10 EARLIEST and the earliest club and pub at 1 am

Btw just came back from a Korean Restaurant it was delicioooooooooous!!

Hey you from Brazil?? Where abouts? I was born in Santos (Sao Paulo) and have familiy in Campinas (Sao Paulo)
what did u eat?
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i live on salad and cheese. for dinner tonite tho, im having a tesco tin of mixed veg- peas carrot.potato and turnip. last night and most nights i have cheese and tomato sandwich
Kew
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by magiccarpet)
i live on salad and cheese. for dinner tonite tho, im having a tesco tin of mixed veg- peas carrot.potato and turnip. last night and most nights i have cheese and tomato sandwich
As it's a Sunday, I thought I'd splash out - I had smash with grated cheese, sweetcorn and prawns mixed in, and a tin of mandarin slices for pudding

Oh well, tomorrow it'll be back to the diet...
Dyakson
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by magiccarpet)
Fat bald black man! You're back!
Wild Thing
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kew96158)
At home we're usually in bed by around 10:30-11:00ish! (or my parents are, at any rate). Though I usually don't get to sleep till around 12:00-1:00 am.
we go to bed usually around 1:30 am
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1199)
79.56%
Leave (308)
20.44%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed