Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leopard)
    ~i agree with Kew...you are way too modest! YOU are a serious 'polyglotte' :P: [love this little french word we learnt for sb who speaks upwards of 3 langues]
    Thanks all the same babe *big hug*

edit: I didn't know the word 'polyglotte' and french is my first language :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I had chicken korma and naan bread. :p:

ReputationRep:
    ~just had to burst out laughingthen...i was reading wild thing's post about languages and french and suddenly i see ur chicken korma and naan bread entry! hehehe -----

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wild thing)
    Thanks all the same babe *big hug*

edit: I didn't know the word 'polyglotte' and french is my first language :rolleyes:
    ~aww, you're welcome *big hugs you right back*! :p:
    umm, i'm not even sure i heard our teacher right...i was saying how i was bilingual and then she suddenly goes, well with french you can be a 'ployglotte' now! or something that sounded like polyglotte! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    i had spare ribs and im just eatin ice cream at the mo

ReputationRep:
    ~aww, you're welcome *big hugs you right back*! :p:
    umm, i'm not even sure i heard our teacher right...i was saying how i was bilingual and then she suddenly goes, well with french you can be a 'ployglotte' now! or something that sounded like polyglotte! :rolleyes:
    lol...I thought it was 'trilingue' but that-s only for ppl who speak 3 langs!! lol

edit: thanks for the hugs

ReputationRep:
    ~just had to burst out laughingthen...i was reading wild thing's post about languages and french and suddenly i see ur chicken korma and naan bread entry! hehehe -----
    I...dont get it. Why is that funny?

ReputationRep:
    im gona eat a tin of butterbeans followed by slice of bread and honey

ReputationRep:
    ~no idea :p:i was being silly..in the process of reading thru all the posts quickly and in my language mode..then wham: "i had chicken korma and naan bread"...just came out ofnowhere

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.