Accounting,Bank and Finance

Watch this thread
Vjollca
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Can somebody tell me what the internal English test include as entry as student because i will do that in Middlesex University. Did somebody do this test if Yes can you please give me some information because i need to get preparing.
Middlesex University
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Vjollca)
Can somebody tell me what the internal English test include as entry as student because i will do that in Middlesex University. Did somebody do this test if Yes can you please give me some information because i need to get preparing.
Hello Vjollca
Thank you for your question.
My name is Rebecca and I am a student ambassador for Middlesex University. The most common English Language test that is accepted by Middlesex University is IELTS with entry requirements for Undergraduate courses with a score of 6.0 (with 5.5 in each component). You can also see a list of the other English language tests we accept here https://www.mdx.ac.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0034/493396/mdx-english-language-2020.pdf

I hope this helps good luck with your applications. If you have any more questions feel free to message me.
Vjollca
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by Middlesex University)
Hello Vjollca
Thank you for your question.
My name is Rebecca and I am a student ambassador for Middlesex University. The most common English Language test that is accepted by Middlesex University is IELTS with entry requirements for Undergraduate courses with a score of 6.0 (with 5.5 in each component). You can also see a list of the other English language tests we accept here https://www.mdx.ac.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0034/493396/mdx-english-language-2020.pdf

I hope this helps good luck with your applications. If you have any more questions feel free to message me.
Hi Rebecca
I know about IELTS certificate and unfortunately I didn't have it, so Middlesex University offer me to do The Internal English test, I am waiting to sent me a date to attend it,so just I wanted to know what I have to learn for this test to get preparing.
Middlesex University
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Vjollca)
Hi Rebecca
I know about IELTS certificate and unfortunately I didn't have it, so Middlesex University offer me to do The Internal English test, I am waiting to sent me a date to attend it,so just I wanted to know what I have to learn for this test to get preparing.
Hello, Vjollca
Thank you for your Question.
Apologies for the wait for a reply from me.

Are you a UK-based student or an International Student and what course are you applying for? Have you also completed a course in English previously? This information will help me to figure out which Internal English language test you are talking about as some departments have slightly different entry requirements.

Good luck with your interviews and Tests
Rebecca Student Ambassador Middlesex University.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (131)
66.16%
No (45)
22.73%
I didn't use it to prepare (22)
11.11%

Watched Threads