Selling my accommodation

Watch this thread
Kacey03
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Hey I’m in need of finding a replacement tenant for my uni room in york starting sept 2021 for 44 weeks for a classic en-suite room. I’ve decided I want to stay home for uni so need a replacement tenant asap. Any ideas where I can advertise it?
Last edited by Kacey03; 9 months ago
Mia Mcneill
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 9 months ago
Hey, I’m not sure where you could advertise however I’ve got into york st johns university through clearing and can’t find any accommodation. Any chance you could send me the info for it?
Anonymous #1
Report 9 months ago
Hey I was in the same position but someone has taken up my contract now fortunately.
Advertise it here and on Facebook, in different Accommodation groups. I got one person interested here and about 7-10 on Facebook, so i would recommend facebook. It took 2 days and its finally done. Stay positive.
Kacey03
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by Mia Mcneill)
Hey, I’m not sure where you could advertise however I’ve got into york st johns university through clearing and can’t find any accommodation. Any chance you could send me the info for it?
Hey Mia, of course It is a classic en-suite room which is now sold out on the website and is near the centre of York the contract is for 44 weeks and is £163 Per week, payed within 10 instalments throughout the year. If you have any social media such as Facebook we could talk about it there privately?
Mia Mcneill
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Kacey03)
Hey Mia, of course It is a classic en-suite room which is now sold out on the website and is near the centre of York the contract is for 44 weeks and is £163 Per week, payed within 10 instalments throughout the year. If you have any social media such as Facebook we could talk about it there privately?
Hi, yes that would be great! Could you message me on insta? It’s miamcneill_
Tinkjon
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
Hi, is this an on-campus room? My daughter is desperate for one!
Tinkjon
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Tinkjon)
Hi, is this an on-campus room? My daughter is desperate for one!
Oh, I'm sorry, I just noticed this was St. John, not York...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (275)
42.05%
The paper was reasonable (270)
41.28%
Not feeling great about that exam... (60)
9.17%
It was TERRIBLE (49)
7.49%

Watched Threads