Ok
Good for you 👍
Well good thing people on TSR aren't relationship experts right? 🙄
Cheers
break up with him he sounds toxic.
Original post by Anonymous
Well good thing people on TSR aren't relationship experts right? 🙄

A few months ago I posted about my relationship and how it seemed to be falling apart. All the advice given was for us to break up. however we decided to invest in couples counselling and things are so much better already. Thanks anyway

Yeah, a lot of people on TSR seem to think breaking up is the only solution to your problems... mainly because most of them haven’t actually been in a relationship, I’d say.
Reply 6
More people seriously need to try counselling. It works most of the time. Hope your relationships flourishes!
No probs, there are a few sane users in this forum.
A few months ago I posted about my relationship and how it seemed to be falling apart. All the advice given was for us to break up. however we decided to invest in couples counselling and things are so much better already. Thanks anyway

But why would you think that a forum dedicated to thirsty overachivers and incels would be a good source of relationship advice in the first place?

Asking TSR about relationships is like asking a member of the Taliban about strippers.
Why would you go to a forum for relationship advice anyway? MFs who spend a significant amount of time browsing forums are the type of people that have probably never even been in a relationship.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 10
i doubt that anyone logs off and actually follows TSR advice; they just come on here to vent and see other people express the doubts they already have about their relationship. you have to bear in mind tho you aren't going to get good advice when all you've provided is a concentrated, one-sided, snapshot of your relationship; no one on TSR can possibly do a wise assessment on that. also guessing you're an adult given that you're actually going to counselling, but most people on here are probably teenagers. teenagers don't go to relationship counselling lol; their relationships are disposal. hope the counselling is working for you tho and your relationship is improving for the better :h:
“The relationship advice I received from some teenagers was poor, what’s up with that?”
Original post by Admit-One
“The relationship advice I received from some teenagers was poor, what’s up with that?”

"The investment advice I received from Bernie Madoff wasn't great, what's the deal?"
Original post by Reality Check
"The investment advice I received from Bernie Madoff wasn't great, what's the deal?"

Haha. But, at least outwardly, Madoff was qualified to be giving advice in that field!

This is more a case of “my relationship counsellor gives better advice than some inexperienced teens. Gotcha TSR!”
Original post by Admit-One
Haha. But, at least outwardly, Madoff was qualified to be giving advice in that field!

This is more a case of “my relationship counsellor gives better advice than some inexperienced teens. Gotcha TSR!”

:rofl: That is exactly right, actually.
yea this is exactly why i think tsr relationship advice is a joke, some people take the piss lmao

Latest

Trending

Trending