Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I am currently going into to my first year at NTU and I didn’t really firm my choice until results day cause I wasn’t sure if I was going to get in or not. However, now i’ve made the University and now am struggling to find an suitable accommodation, any advice?
Anonymous #1
Okay i’ll try to thank you
Anonymous #2
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I am currently going into to my first year at NTU and I didn’t really firm my choice until results day cause I wasn’t sure if I was going to get in or not. However, now i’ve made the University and now am struggling to find an suitable accommodation, any advice?
You could call up different private halls and ask to be put on their waiting lists.
leilanijasminex
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Heyy, I've just got in there through clearing and am in the same boat don't worry! I've had a look at the halls NTU offer but I think given the circumstances, going for private accom is better! If you look online and get in touch with different letting agents, there are some nice places nearer to the uni for no more than £150 a week
Anonymous #1
(Original post by leilanijasminex)
Heyy, I've just got in there through clearing and am in the same boat don't worry! I've had a look at the halls NTU offer but I think given the circumstances, going for private accom is better! If you look online and get in touch with different letting agents, there are some nice places nearer to the uni for no more than £150 a week
I’m gonna try that thanks ☺️
JPoynter14
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I've just got in through clearing, and if I cant get on at a better hall in city or clifton I'm going "**** it" and staying at malitng or meridan. Might as well save money, especially as those halls have free bus pass.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by JPoynter14)
I've just got in through clearing, and if I cant get on at a better hall in city or clifton I'm going "**** it" and staying at malitng or meridan. Might as well save money, especially as those halls have free bus pass.
they offered me the malting i should have just accepted it 😭
Anonymous #1
(Original post by leilanijasminex)
I am searching religiously !!!
JPoynter14
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
they offered me the malting i should have just accepted it 😭
Ah that's gutting. Apparently the community there is alright just the commute is kinda long
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Hey, not sure if you've found something yet,
There's a lot of facebook groups with people asking for someone to take over there room! You could also post in them asking for a room and people might comment if they have something

I'll name some and hopefully you can find them:
Nottingham Accommodation - Housing / Flats / Studios
Buy/sell housemates (UoN + NTU)
Nottingham Freshers 2021-2022
Nottingham Accommodation & Halls - Flats / Housing

Hope you can find somewhere!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey, not sure if you've found something yet,
There's a lot of facebook groups with people asking for someone to take over there room! You could also post in them asking for a room and people might comment if they have something

I'll name some and hopefully you can find them:
Nottingham Accommodation - Housing / Flats / Studios
Buy/sell housemates (UoN + NTU)
Nottingham Freshers 2021-2022
Nottingham Accommodation & Halls - Flats / Housing

Hope you can find somewhere!
Thank you!!!
WDGS
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi are you still looking for accommodation? I’m trying to find someone to take over my room.
Zainabshariff
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by WDGS)
Hi are you still looking for accommodation? I’m trying to find someone to take over my room.
Hi im looking for an accommodation. please pm me.
TheDon101
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, are you still looking for accommodations as I am looking for replacement tenant. If interested please contact me.
TheDon101
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi,
Are you still looking for accommodations? as I am looking for a replacement tenant.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by TheDon101)
Hi,
Are you still looking for accommodations? as I am looking for a replacement tenant.
update iv found one now but thank you
maarya02
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by JPoynter14)
Hey have you found accommodation yet?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (113)
86.92%
No (17)
13.08%

Watched Threads