fink drinkin is 4 loserz as dey dont know how to relax xcept drink

...what?

ReputationRep:
    everone dat i know goes dey drink so dey can relax

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by batosai)
    fink drinkin is 4 loserz as dey dont know how to relax xcept drink
    Firstly: don't use text speak it annoys a lot of people
    Secondly: don't insult people when you only have 6 posts, if ne1 neg-reps u, u can't do anything about it
    Thirdly: just cos we drink sometimes doensn't mean we drink all the time - i quite cheerfully go months wihtout drinking...

ReputationRep:
    everone dat i know goes dey drink so dey can relax
    Can you please type in full sentances using proper grammar and punctuation, it makes it so much easier to read your posts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bekaboo)
    O wicked!! I'm not doing our tour this year - it clashes with my prom Sucks!! But to be fair, thanx to john so is our entire orchestra!! You know today he said he'd take the new music back in (2day was 1st rehearsal of term) to check the bowings etc... what's the point in a section leader then?!!?! GRRRRR!!!!
    yeah I was okay at bowing in EBYO the other two followed me to a t anyway! Now I follow Rosie

ReputationRep:
    Sorry did'nt know you people get offended by "dat"

ReputationRep:
    what do you get out of drinking?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not knocking that people do it to relax / lose inhibitions - i'm just saying it's possible to do that without drinking and we all do it.

And it wasn't the "dat" that offended, it was the:
    fink
    drinkin
    4 loserz
    dey and the xcept

ReputationRep:
    Sorry did'nt know you people get offended by "dat"
    I wasn't offended by it.

I just struggled to read it.

I'm not going to be an arse here. I can read text language. But people who find it easier to write/read seem to assume that others find it just as easy. It takes me a lot longer to read and understand a post with that extent of text language. But it's probably only a little bit quicker for you to type it.

Think of it this way. One person can speak French and English fluently. The othe speaks English, and only has a basic grasp of French. As it would take the second person a lot longer to speak in French/understand what was being said, it makes much more sense for the first person to speak in English. In fact, it would be common courtesy.

The same applies to this.

ReputationRep:
    That, and it makes you sound like a chav.

ReputationRep:
    what do you get out of drinking?

I don't drink to get mullered.

But yes, it does alter my state of mind, my inhibitions are lowered, so I'm more chatty.

But I don't drink much. Just enough to get giggly, then stick to the fruit juice/water for a bit.

That, and I like wine...

ReputationRep:
    If you mean the first time i got totally drunk then 13. First time i tasted alcohol about 2. First time i had a whole glass of alcohol and finished it, 7.

ReputationRep:
    At a New Year's Eve Party with some of my best friends when i was 17

ReputationRep:
    14/15, but iv stoped now since i realised the people i got drunk with were *******s

ReputationRep:
    when i was 10 at my uncles wedding my big bro n cousins drunk a champagne bottle each... stupid waiter served bottles at the chidrens tabble :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    probably about 13- my cousin gave me beer on the thinking that it is better for me than coke (he is actually a doctor too...).

first went to the pub at 15.

ReputationRep:
    i think at like 12... i used to like the froth on my dads beer

ReputationRep:
    I was about 4 or something and tried people's drinks at a wedding ceremony or something. Since then on I was given watered down wine in order to grow a tolerance to it later on in life, it has worked.

ReputationRep:
    Think I was about 11 and got totally out of it felt so sick swore then I would never do it again but I did about 16. Now though I dont get to that point anymore I stop myself.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.