The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
When i was 2, a family dinner party
The first time I tried alcohol was definitely before I was eight years of age.I think I was about 3 or 4.
Reply 62
I must have swiped some of my dads beer at about 10, down the park kind of thing lol. I got proper wasted a few new years eves ago aged 15 (in excess of 12 pints :biggrin: lmmfao) and threw up absolutely everywhere (inc in my sleep... very dangerous) had to change my bed, carpet, repaint my walls... haahahaha, that was a bitch of a hangover. I didn't drink anything for like 6 months after that.
I was 14 or 15- it was at a friends birthday sleepover and her brother was leading us astray making us take shots of tequila and vodka because we were all such geeks apparantley! I got a bit wild though and carried on drinking with her brother from these huge plastic cups lol!

Lou
xxx
i can't remember... i'm sure my parents used to let me taste theirs when i was really small :smile:
Reply 65
lol birthday meals with friends when we were 14.....going to bars lol the excitement was vvvv gd tho ur like "omg do i really look 18?!!?!?!?" and "omg i got past those bouncers!"

lol

now i still go out occasionally. haven't been drunk for....a whole month or more! lol! my first drink? sambucca shots! lol!

dnt get me wrong im nt saying go out everynight and get drunk but i find it a fun experience lol. i never throw up or do anything irresponsible, but it really totally relaxes me and i let go of everything.......lose all inhibitions: as my friends will tell u! :P

im usually i dunno i am seen as a "geek" at school but i work hard and party hard (well....work hard lol......) i certainly party hard.

the occasional tipple is gd. to be honest iv only been really really drunk once, but like earlier posts, i must admit that it is expensive! and you end up gasping for water.

and make sure when you're drunk you don't meet any teachers while you are out......i managed to and it still scares me/haunts me everytime i see them at school lol!!!!
sparkly_tiara
I was 14 or 15- it was at a friends birthday sleepover and her brother was leading us astray making us take shots of tequila and vodka because we were all such geeks apparantley! I got a bit wild though and carried on drinking with her brother from these huge plastic cups lol!

Lou
xxx

^That made me laugh. :biggrin: :smile:
Reply 67
14, but I never drink much anyway, not excessive drinking. Rather stay sober and laugh at everyone else. :p:
kellywood_5
Also, my great-nan made me taste her gin and tonic.

She *made* you drink it?
Reply 69
in greece on hydra when i was 13 we were in some bar overlooking the port having shots, what a night!
Reply 70
That aint that bad. I stayed up all night when i was 6 and didnt stop drinking beer all night. We also had vodka shots and cigarettes. It was a great night and the next day i was asleep and very ill.
Reply 71
never have, never will.
Reply 72
I think I was about 14 with the taunts of so called friends saying "oh you daren't, you daren't" so I did just to shut them up. I hardly drink at all now though, don't go out enough to drink, and don't like drinking in the house.
I was 13 and on an orchestra tour to holland. The Bass trombonist (18 years old was giving me jip about being soft so a shotgunned a bottle of heineken and the promptly threw up - much piss taking ensued, but then said bass trombonist got so pissed that he ended up slumped over a barstool with his pants round his ankles and a packet of mcvities digestives wedged between his buttcheeks - no-one remembers me throwing up now!
Reply 74
ChemistBoy
I was 13 and on an orchestra tour to holland. The Bass trombonist (18 years old was giving me jip about being soft so a shotgunned a bottle of heineken and the promptly threw up - much piss taking ensued, but then said bass trombonist got so pissed that he ended up slumped over a barstool with his pants round his ankles and a packet of mcvities digestives wedged between his buttcheeks - no-one remembers me throwing up now!

LOL :laugh:
NDGAARONDI
She *made* you drink it?

Yeah, can't remember how she did it though. I think she told me it was lemonade lol.
I'm in a no alcohol mood at the moment cuz I got sloshed on Saturday and now I think I might have a cold sore comin now,but I'm not sure cuz I've never had one before!
How minging am I lol! :eek:

Latest

Trending

Trending