Admissions enquiry

Watch this thread
Peter Z
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Hello there. I hold an undergraduate degree in Nursing from Makerere University (2014) and want to apply for a second undergraduate degree, Medicine (MBChB) at Cambridge.Following the advice on the web, I am writing to enquire which college is accepting affiliate students of the standard medicine course - A100 (2022 entry) and to seek guidance about whether or not I am eligible to apply for an affiliate place.I am grateful for your assistance. Warm regards.

Peter
Last edited by Peter Z; 10 months ago
Theloniouss
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 10 months ago
I believe that all colleges accept mature students for the A100 course. Asking in this thread might help you.
Last edited by Theloniouss; 10 months ago
St Edmund's Admission
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Peter Z)
Hello there. I hold an undergraduate degree in Nursing from Makerere University (2014) and want to apply for a second undergraduate degree, Medicine (MBChB) at Cambridge.Following the advice on the web, I am writing to enquire which college is accepting affiliate students of the standard medicine course - A100 (2022 entry) and to seek guidance about whether or not I am eligible to apply for an affiliate place.I am grateful for your assistance. Warm regards.

Peter
Affiliate students can only apply to St Edmund's,Wolfson or Lucy Cavendish.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (23)
32.86%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (32)
45.71%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (14)
20%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.43%

Watched Threads