The Student Room Group

can you be both an early entrant and late entrant

Hi guys bit of a dilemma hereis it worth applying to Cambridge law (early) with a*aa , gcses 88877776666 or potentially getting predictions up to a*a*a* to apply late at unis like lse kcl ucl

is it possible ,I could do both o.e sending 2 Ucas applications with different predicted grades
Original post by ellis23456
Hi guys bit of a dilemma hereis it worth applying to Cambridge law (early) with a*aa , gcses 88877776666 or potentially getting predictions up to a*a*a* to apply late at unis like lse kcl ucl

is it possible ,I could do both o.e sending 2 Ucas applications with different predicted grades

You have the grades to apply to LSE, Kings and UCL with A*AA anyway so no point applying later. You can't send 2 different UCAS applications, you can only do one but you can apply to less than 5 unis in October and add more choices later.

Those 4 unis are all highly competitive and require you to perform well on entry tests also (LNAT in the case of the London unis). It would be sensible to also have one slightly less competitive choice at around AAA with no LNAT required.
Reply 2
Original post by harrysbar
You have the grades to apply to LSE, Kings and UCL with A*AA anyway so no point applying later. You can't send 2 different UCAS applications, you can only do one but you can apply to less than 5 unis in October and add more choices later.

Those 4 unis are all highly competitive and require you to perform well on entry tests also (LNAT in the case of the London unis). It would be sensible to also have one slightly less competitive choice at around AAA with no LNAT required.

thanks for the advice , but do applicants with A*A*A* not have a better chance than someone like myself , especially with low gcses
Original post by ellis23456
thanks for the advice , but do applicants with A*A*A* not have a better chance than someone like myself , especially with low gcses

No they don’t but your low GCSES may make them wonder if you can really improve that much so quickly- unless your referee can provide a reason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending