Saain
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
I'd like to read some free peer-reviewed articles in psychology journals. Could anyone give me some recommendations?
Neil Gao
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Saain)
I'd like to read some free peer-reviewed articles in psychology journals. Could anyone give me some recommendations?
The journal "Psychology" from Scientific Research Publishing could be considered.
HazelHU
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I agree with Neil Gao! "Psychology" would be a great choice, which you can browse on its website.
FunnyHah
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Open Journal of Social Sciences from Scientific Research Publishing will also be a great choice.
Timmy 023
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by FunnyHah)
Open Journal of Social Sciences from Scientific Research Publishing will also be a great choice.
My friend published a paper here last year. It is great. I recommended it to you sincerely, you can have a try.
Laura k.
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
I recommend "Scientific Research Publishing" to you.This publishing house has more than 240 journals in a variety of categories. You can consult relevant journals. Many students in our school have published articles on them, which are peer-reviewed journals.
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Saain)
I have read some excellent article in Psychology : ISSN Print: 2152-7180 ;ISSN Online: 2152-7199. I recommend you to read the psychology articles in this journal.
emily-hrbeu
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Saain)
I recommend the journal "Psychology" launched by Scientific Research Publishing for reference.
Amy wanf
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Saain)
the journal Psychology from Scientific Research Publishing is a good choice. I published a paper there before and it was a nice experience.
NancyYo
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
I agree with the guys above, Psychology and Open Journal of Social Sciences are both good choices. You can have a try.
Grace Geng
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Saain)
The two journals mentioned above are both from the Scientific Research Publishing, a publisher where more than two hundred open-access journals are published. You can read and even download the articles for free, so I would like to recommend it to you.

Apart from Psychology and Open Journal of Social Sciences, you can also read articles in Open Journal of Medical Psychology and Journal of Biomedical Science and Engineering.

I hope this information is helpful to you.
Last edited by Grace Geng; 2 months ago
SunnyBell
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
I published a paper in Journal of Computer and Communications one year ago. It is a good journal and last time it took about one week for reviewing. The comments were professional.
Ray Wong
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Saain)
Psychology
ISSN Print: 2152-7180
ISSN Online: 2152-7199
This journal can publish your paper smoothly and quickly. This journal also have some special issues in 2022.

Psychotherapy Research
PDF Call for Papers | HTML Call for Papers
Manuscript Due: March 3rd, 2022
Publication Date: May 2022
Depression and Anxiety
Manuscript Due: March 17th, 2022
Publication Date: May 2022
Social Psychology
Manuscript Due: April 3rd, 2022
Publication Date: June 2022
Behaviors and Psychological Study
Manuscript Due: April 17th, 2022
Publication Date: June 2022
School & Educational Psychology
Manuscript Due: May 9th, 2022
Publication Date: July 2022
Applied Cognitive Psychology
Manuscript Due: May 25th, 2022
Publication Date: July 2022
Social Behavior and Personality
Manuscript Due: June 10th, 2022
Publication Date: August 2022
Family Psychology
Manuscript Due: June 24th, 2022
Publication Date: August 2022
Candice Peng
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I can recommend Scientific Research Publishing to you. It has more than 200 kinds of journals in different areas. And they are all open-access journals.
HappyRabbit
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 3 days ago
Psychology is good. If the article is related to brain sciences, some other journals would be suitable as well, such as Journal of Behavioral and Brain Science, World Journal of Neuroscience etc. Hope it will be helpful.
(Original post by emily-hrbeu)
I recommend the journal "Psychology" launched by Scientific Research Publishing for reference.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (62)
15.78%
The paper was reasonable (192)
48.85%
Not feeling great about that exam... (100)
25.45%
It was TERRIBLE (39)
9.92%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed