Swaditha
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi, does anyone have the edexcel ial unit 5 scientific article for october 2021, has it been updated?
Yoloese
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Anyone have it?
yehuhha
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
is it even available yet?
aya1047
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
I need it too :/
yehuhha
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
they usually come out a month before so maybe in 10 days we'll be able to find it online or on here. Keep an eye out guys
Yami Voltia
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Swaditha)
Hi, does anyone have the edexcel ial unit 5 scientific article for october 2021, has it been updated?
You can collect it from the centre you registered for your exam
Last edited by Yami Voltia; 2 months ago
Swaditha
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
thank you 😊
Yami Voltia
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Swaditha)
thank you 😊
Welcome
Yami Voltia
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Hi, I have attached the scientific article😊
yehuhha
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
you absolute legend
Yami Voltia
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Hello, do u guys know any possible questions that might come from this one?
Yeeepp
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Is the article gonna be available in the exam also or do we need to learn it ( I know this is a stupid question) and possible questions?
Last edited by Yeeepp; 1 month ago
yehuhha
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
it'll be given but you should study it before hand so you know where they can test you.
fryup3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Any potential questions that might come in relation to this article? I'm guessing nervous system, immunity, genetic engineering and enzymatic activity questions may be seen. Perhaps we may also have an experiment over recording Alzheimer's disease in a particular group?
yehuhha
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by fryup3)
Any potential questions that might come in relation to this article? I'm guessing nervous system, immunity, genetic engineering and enzymatic activity questions may be seen. Perhaps we may also have an experiment over recording Alzheimer's disease in a particular group?
yup i think function of toxins from bacteria and how they can act as competitive inhibiting neurotransmitters is also gona show up
Last edited by yehuhha; 1 month ago
yehuhha
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
how was unit 4?
Brendenperera
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
guys, we should predict the questions that may come! what questions would we get?
yehuhha
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
look up, thats my predicition. add urs if u got one
Yami Voltia
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
How was unit 5?
fryup3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Yami Voltia)
How was unit 5?
I just wanna thank the person that sent the article here, everything that I predicted came in the scientific article question. It went really good, however I'm sure I screwed up a couple of questions judging by the mark scheme
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (19)
8.6%
Okay (65)
29.41%
A bit lacking (83)
37.56%
Not good at all (54)
24.43%

Watched Threads