The Student Room Group

Re: University of Bradford Clearing and Adjustment 2021

Hi,I have a beautiful studio flat that I paid deposit for and now really need to get off my hands. It’s £5000 for the whole year and is less than half a mile away from the uni, includes all bills and has a restaurant downstairs too that you get discount from. If you’re interested or know of anyone who is please let me know!
Reply 1
Original post by University of Bradford
:hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to the University of Bradford for 2021!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>

Hi,I have a beautiful studio flat that I paid deposit for and now really need to get off my hands. It’s £5000 for the whole year and is less than half a mile away from the uni, includes all bills and has a restaurant downstairs too that you get discount from. If you’re interested or know of anyone who is please let me know!
Reply 2
Original post by CaitTopaz
I have an unconditional offer for Diagnostic Radiography, which I am going to accept.

I am also looking at accommodation. To be honest I don't really mind the uni's own accommodation, it's cheaper than most and when I looked round a while back it seemed relatively nice.

I was looking at the website for The Green accommodation, and it seems to suggest that there will be opportunity for in person viewings, but I'm unsure how that can happen.

Reply 3
Hi,If anyone needs last minute accom I have a beautiful studio flat that I paid deposit for and now really need to get off my hands. It’s £5000 for the whole year and is less than half a mile away from the uni, includes all bills and has a restaurant downstairs too that you get discount from. If you’re interested or know of anyone who is please let me know!
Reply 4
Reply 5
Hi,I have a beautiful studio flat in bradford that I paid deposit for and now really need to get off my hands. It’s £5000 for the whole year and is less than half a mile away from the uni, includes all bills and has a restaurant downstairs too that you get discount from. If you’re interested or know of anyone who is please let me know!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending