hi

Does anyone have online notes that they can comfortably share:

AQA computer science
AQA Chemistry
OCR psychology
OCR Biology

A

Thanks

No but I can save your A-level chemistry by letting you know that CHEMSHEETS is a huge ****ing help (the chemsheets for the 2nd A-level year are a lot more helpful than the AS ones- so i only used the chemsheets for the 2nd year).

You have to pay for them but i didn't cause if you type the individual document name into google, you should be able to find each one for free.
so baso, if you want to find notes for the acids and bases chemsheets, just type in google 'chemsheets acids and bases' and there's free notes for you.

- a fellow triple A* student
Reply 2
Original post by bananasarelife
No but I can save your A-level chemistry by letting you know that CHEMSHEETS is a huge ****ing help (the chemsheets for the 2nd A-level year are a lot more helpful than the AS ones- so i only used the chemsheets for the 2nd year).

You have to pay for them but i didn't cause if you type the individual document name into google, you should be able to find each one for free.
so baso, if you want to find notes for the acids and bases chemsheets, just type in google 'chemsheets acids and bases' and there's free notes for you.

- a fellow triple A* student

Thank you so much for your advise :smile:
I will check it out!
Reply 3
That would be great!

Any online textbook for the following:

AQA computer science
AQA Chemistry
OCR psychology
OCR Biology

THank you :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Ismail_U031
That would be great!

Any online textbook for the following:

AQA computer science
AQA Chemistry
OCR psychology
OCR Biology

THank you :smile:

I sent you the GD Link through PM, though I couldnt find any books on OCR Psychology. I put some other boards revision guides in there for you (Even though its not the same board the content should be similar)
Hope they help :smile:
hi do you have any useful material or advice for chem aqa or edexcel psych-going into yr13
Original post by JAP_1
No but I do have the PDF's of the textbooks. If you want them I can send them over. Just tell me the ones you need :smile:

Hi, would you be able to send the psychology textbook to me, please?
Original post by Ismail_U031
hi

Does anyone have online notes that they can comfortably share:

AQA computer science
AQA Chemistry
OCR psychology
OCR Biology

A

Thanks

Heya!
Unfortunately, I'm not sure where you can get online textbooks but I can recommend some free online resources for revision! If it helps, Study Mind offers free chem and bio resources from revision notes and past papers all separated by topic. Physics and Maths Tutor also offer plenty of free past papers to help you out with the revision! Have you tried checking out youtube or considered online courses as well?
I hope this helps!
Milena G.
UCL PFE
Study Mind

Latest