The Student Room Group

Online Classes

How many of you will also be receiving partial online instruction during your upcoming course?

I was told the other week that the 'University Campus-based lectures and seminars' would be online, with the only online aspects of the course being face-to-face teaching practice opportunities,which are also not certain.

The education secretary has said in the last few days that he expects universities to offer in person teaching this year and that he would support complaints being made to the OFS asking for compensation. Is anyone else considering this? I just think it's absurd that arrangments can't be made for a class of fifteen to be taught in person with social distancing respected.
Reply 1
Original post by gblanchflower
How many of you will also be receiving partial online instruction during your upcoming course?

I was told the other week that the 'University Campus-based lectures and seminars' would be online, with the only online aspects of the course being face-to-face teaching practice opportunities,which are also not certain.

The education secretary has said in the last few days that he expects universities to offer in person teaching this year and that he would support complaints being made to the OFS asking for compensation. Is anyone else considering this? I just think it's absurd that arrangments can't be made for a class of fifteen to be taught in person with social distancing respected.

Hi, I'm actually going into university and I also went in for the first few months of university last year too. So far I'm not having any online lectures in my first semester.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending