BellaVetStudent
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi, me and a friend are both starting vet med at Nottingham in April 2022 and we were struggling to find groups to meet others. So I thought I'd post on here to see if we can find anyone
nottoowecarg
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by BellaVetStudent)
Hi, me and a friend are both starting vet med at Nottingham in April 2022 and we were struggling to find groups to meet others. So I thought I'd post on here to see if we can find anyone
Hi, I'm studying the same course! I start in april 2022 too
char.e.matthews
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Heya, same here, I'm starting in April 2022 also
BellaVetStudent
Rep:
?
(Original post by nottoowecarg)
Hi, I'm studying the same course! I start in april 2022 too
Hi! Have you heard anything about accommodation yet? I haven't but I figured they would probably get in touch after September and then they'll probably match us up with others so we can start getting to know each other.
BellaVetStudent
Rep:
?
(Original post by char.e.matthews)
Heya, same here, I'm starting in April 2022 also
Hi! Have you heard anything about accommodation yet? I haven't but I figured they would probably get in touch after September and then they'll probably match us up with others so we can start getting to know each other.
char.e.matthews
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I haven't heard anything yet either, so I'm guessing they're just trying to get the September cohort organised first? Fingers crossed they'll help us get in touch with everyone aye
BellaVetStudent
Rep:
?
(Original post by char.e.matthews)
I haven't heard anything yet either, so I'm guessing they're just trying to get the September cohort organised first? Fingers crossed they'll help us get in touch with everyone aye
Yes hopefully
addhithana
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi there, I am a second year April vet - do you guys have a facebook group or group chats set up yet? Well done for getting into the best vet school by the way See you soon!
BellaVetStudent
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by addhithana)
Hi there, I am a second year April vet - do you guys have a facebook group or group chats set up yet? Well done for getting into the best vet school by the way See you soon!
As far as I know, there aren't any Facebook groups set up yet. I keep checking in case one pops up. We haven't got any chats yet either, I presume they put us in touch with a few other people once our accommodation is sorted? And thank you, I'm very excited
oliviahogben
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’m starting vet in april 2022 as well!! xxx
alizee179
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey !! I’m starting in April 2022 as well xx
oliviahogben
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by addhithana)
Hi, I’m april 2022 vet and worrying a bit about how different the term dates and the fact there are only 2 holidays rather than 3. I’m also worried that i won’t meet as many people
because of different freshers etc. How are you finding it? xx
Timara
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi. I’m starting in April 22 also! I’m from Ireland so would love to meet some others who will be starting. Xx
dusher
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hey, starting in April 2022 at Notts too! Has anyone got any details on the exact term dates or are they gonna give those out at a later date?
applejuice22
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi guys! I'm starting in April 2022 as well and really excited to chat to some of you! Doesn't seem to be many groupchats out there though haha, I also assume we will eventually get in touch with our flatmates right! So who has gone for en suite and who has gone for shared bathroom, I'm curious lol!
Imogen209
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi, I am starting the course then as well! xx
Imogen209
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by dusher)
Hey, starting in April 2022 at Notts too! Has anyone got any details on the exact term dates or are they gonna give those out at a later date?
When I asked on the open day, they said they sort out the September group first, then tell us things like term dates and equipment and books needed by Christmas xx
dusher
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Ahh right, hopefully not too long to wait then. Thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (233)
57.25%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (52)
12.78%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (45)
11.06%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (36)
8.85%
I haven't started researching yet (23)
5.65%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
4.42%

Watched Threads