| 𝐀 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫’𝐬 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐀*𝐬 | 𝐀 𝐆𝐘𝐆

Watch
AestheticStudying
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by fish finger fan)
Wow that's a lot of DIY and gardening, good luck with all that Yeah fake grass sounds good, no mowing then :lol:
Thank u! and yessss no mowing grass - when we had grass in our garden, my dad literally broke the lawnmower trying to mow the grass so fake grass is gonna be a lifesaver :yep:
(Original post by Slx.24)
Okayyy zara is one of my fav names anyways
sheesh gardening huh. My dad loves gardening :awesome:
Awww really?
yh ive always had a love for gardening - i really like growing flowers especially larkspurs :yep:
AestheticStudying
Rep:
?
Damn, shoulda been piano though
Ngl playing the piano looks so fun but I’d probs forget all the keys :lol: - that’s why I do singing, no hassle with remembering keys just gotta be in tune and remember words and melodies
agent37
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by AestheticStudying)
My mum’s been telling me to sign up for violin lessons at school for ages now and I finally agreed - what did I get myself into 🤡
I love the violin I think it'd be worth it (maybe)

Damn, shoulda been piano though
Piano is great too but unfortunately it's not a pick up instrument, you can't take a piano with you when you go holiday

Ngl playing the piano looks so fun but I’d probs forget all the keys :lol: - that’s why I do singing, no hassle with remembering keys just gotta be in tune and remember words and melodies
Piano is hella fun

Only seven notes (excluding sharps and flats) and you can play forever and ever- Maybe I'm biased as I've been playing it for most of my life
Last edited by agent37; 2 months ago
Slx.24
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Thank u! and yessss no mowing grass - when we had grass in our garden, my dad literally broke the lawnmower trying to mow the grass so fake grass is gonna be a lifesaver :yep:

Awww really?
yh ive always had a love for gardening - i really like growing flowers especially larkspurs :yep:
Yasss don't even ask why I wouldn't be able to tell you haha. Anyways I think zara means radiance or smth, and it's origin is zahrah, which means blooming flower (to the nearest meaning) and I've always liked that name for some reason.. since I was in primary
Well you could be the singer and I could do the piano
Disclaimer idk how to use it but hehe
AestheticStudying
Rep:
?
(Original post by agent37)

Piano is hella fun
Only seven notes (excluding sharps and flats) and you can play forever and ever- Maybe I'm biased as I've been playing it for most of my life
My friend she’s been playing the violin for 8 years now i think and she makes it look fr cool so hopefully it will be fun

Ah u play piano?! This year in music my teacher would try so hard to get me to play piano and would get so confused when I couldn’t even play twinkle twinkle cus I’d forget where each not was

Yasss don't even ask why I wouldn't be able to tell you haha. Anyways I think zara means radiance or smth, and it's origin is zahrah, which means blooming flower (to the nearest meaning) and I've always liked that name for some reason.. since I was in primary

Well you could be the singer and I could do the piano
Disclaimer idk how to use it but hehe
Awwwww that’s actually so cute I remember my mum telling me the story as to why she called me Zara. Like you said Zahrah means blooming flower and when I was born larkspurs were blooming in our town and my mum remembered the name zahrah means blooming flower so she named me zahrah but changed the spelling to make it easier so the spelling was zara in the end - ngl I’m happy she chose Zara cus she said she would have called me Vanessa if not

and omg yesssss we could deffo do that
lmaooo don’t worry cus even tho ive been singing for nearly 13 years, I sound like a dying cat :lol:
agent37
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
My friend she’s been playing the violin for 8 years now i think and she makes it look fr cool so hopefully it will be fun

Ah u play piano?! This year in music my teacher would try so hard to get me to play piano and would get so confused when I couldn’t even play twinkle twinkle cus I’d forget where each not was

Awwwww that’s actually so cute I remember my mum telling me the story as to why she called me Zara. Like you said Zahrah means blooming flower and when I was born larkspurs were blooming in our town and my mum remembered the name zahrah means blooming flower so she named me zahrah but changed the spelling to make it easier so the spelling was zara in the end - ngl I’m happy she chose Zara cus she said she would have called me Vanessa if not

lmaooo don’t worry cus even tho ive been singing for nearly 13 years, I sound like a dying cat :lol:
Ooh, that's very cool!

I used to play violin but I dropped it about three years ago now, but before that I played it for a solid five years and was on grade 7 Man, I regret dropping it now but we must let bygones be bygones.

Yup, I play piano - been playing it since I was 6 and finished all my grades in the end of Year 8 It's definitely my favourite instrument out of the few I play and is really fun! The notes come wth practice and constant usage so forgetting them is to be expected - my younger sibling is learning now and they keep forgetting the notes too :creep:

Your name is very cute ^-^

I'm also sure you don't sound like a dying cat :grin:
AestheticStudying
Rep:
?
Ooh, that's very cool!

I used to play violin but I dropped it about three years ago now, but before that I played it for a solid five years and was on grade 7 Man, I regret dropping it now but we must let bygones be bygones.

Yup, I play piano - been playing it since I was 6 and finished all my grades in the end of Year 8 It's definitely my favourite instrument out of the few I play and is really fun! The notes come wth practice and constant usage so forgetting them is to be expected - my younger sibling is learning now and they keep forgetting the notes too :creep:

Your name is very cute ^-^

I'm also sure you don't sound like a dying cat :grin:
Why thank u

OMG GRADE 7?! WOWWWWW :eek: I’ve only just started on grade 6 singing

Omg thats so cool! oooh what other instruments do you play? Honestly it must be a lot of time and effort to learn the piano! :yep:

And aww thank u ur name is honestly really pretty! :yep:

U havent heard me :lol: - i fr sound like a dying cat, let me do a quick vocaroo and post it on here to prove i sound like a dying cat
AestheticStudying
Rep:
?
agent37 https://voca.ro/15ENqbz2Q0nK

Example of me sounding like a dying cat
Slx.24
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago

Piano is great too but unfortunately it's not a pick up instrument, you can't take a piano with you when you go holiday

Piano is hella fun

Piano is just so fdklasfjsadf
I can pour my entire life emotions in it
ooooh most of your life? Damn I like you a lot more than 5 secs ago
respect for tha master

Such a touching story
I hope that my kids get such a meaningful name lol. Like a name bcs of smth life event ygm
LMAO vannessa
Wise Goldie
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago

never did sing maxi priest - close to you that i requested in may lol
Wise Goldie
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago

also you always have sore throat lol(i not making fun zara its just funny that you always say before you sing i have a bad throat lol(

also good to have you back on blogging scene
agent37
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago

How can you say that??!!!! You sound amazing :0 which is almost impossible when singing acapella!

I'd pay to see you in a concert, you better leave a seat for me if you ever perform :adore:

respect for tha master
:cool: Glad to hear that, yes, I am le mastur~

I love the piano a lot

Glad to hear that you like me more now :giggle:

I might record some sneaky music a bit later-
username5655466
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
man i missed your voiceee mashallaaah

Slx.24
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
How can you say that??!!!! You sound amazing :0 which is almost impossible when singing acapella!

I'd pay to see you in a concert, you better leave a seat for me if you ever perform :adore:

:cool: Glad to hear that, yes, I am le mastur~

I love the piano a lot

Glad to hear that you like me more now :giggle:

I might record some sneaky music a bit later-
Le mastuerrr~ :colone:
Everyone should love piano 😌
Oooh you should send it over here yk 👀

:O you sound good haha
Arcade huh.. song blew up from tiktok I think
Also those high notes 🥶
Your accent is really interesting as well 😂
hey hey yall
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Completely stole that from me smh
wait- I say smort bean as well-
This tieff

Wait am I supposed to call you zara now :cookie:
..... maybe
:five: hehe
hush old one 😌
0ptics
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago

I didn’t get to hear a voice that is equivalent to a dying cat
disappointed/10
Spoiler:
Show
19/10
AestheticStudying
Rep:
?

Awwww ur too kind ☺️

If I ever do a concert I’ll deffo save a front row seat for u :yep:
respect for tha master

Such a touching story
I hope that my kids get such a meaningful name lol. Like a name bcs of smth life event ygm
LMAO vannessa
Honestly the piano sounds so nice when someone plays it with pure emotion - makes the piece more meaningful :yep:
Yep most of my life and hehe

Why thank u
Yhhh I get u - I’d want my kids to have something that means something - or a name that relates to my aesthetic life :lol:
And like with how she had a story with choosing the name Zara, my mum told me that she had no proper story to do why she nearly chose the name Vanessa, other than seeing this actress or sommat with the same name
(Original post by Wise Goldie)
never did sing maxi priest - close to you that i requested in may lol
Omg I’m so sorry! I’ll do it some day I promise :yep:
(Original post by Wise Goldie)
also you always have sore throat lol(i not making fun zara its just funny that you always say before you sing i have a bad throat lol(

also good to have you back on blogging scene
Honestly it’s so true tho I always get a sore throat :cry2: - I sing around 6 hours a day so I get sore throats a lot

And thank u
(Original post by Justaboutalive)
man i missed your voiceee mashallaaah
awwww thank u :lovehug:
:O you sound good haha
Arcade huh.. song blew up from tiktok I think
Also those high notes 🥶
Your accent is really interesting as well 😂
Aw thank u ☺️
Yhhh it was a really popular song on TikTok - but before TikTok, the song was real,y popular and it came first in the Eurovision song competition which is a song competition where countries across Europe go against other countries for the title of Eurovision champion that year and Duncan Laurence won Eurovision 2019 for the Netherlands with the song arcade
Bro my high notes weren’t that good :lol: - bit off key if I’m honest
Plsss really 😂😂😂 - well I do go to a private school in West Yorkshire so my accent is a bit weird
(Original post by 0ptics)
I didn’t get to hear a voice that is equivalent to a dying cat
disappointed/10
Spoiler:
Show
19/10
Nahhhh u deffo heard a voice equivalent to a dying cat
Spoiler:
Show
19/10?! Damn thank u ☺️
Slx.24
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by hey hey yall)
..... maybe
:five: hehe
hush old one 😌
See you're just following my footsteps 😂😝
Ofc I'm the olde one now 🥶
Awwww ur too kind ☺️

Honestly the piano sounds so nice when someone plays it with pure emotion - makes the piece more meaningful :yep:

Why thank u
Yhhh I get u - I’d want my kids to have something that means something - or a name that relates to my aesthetic life :lol:
And like with how she had a story with choosing the name Zara, my mum told me that she had no proper story to do why she nearly chose the name Vanessa, other than seeing this actress or sommat with the same name

Honestly it’s so true tho I always get a sore throat :cry2: - I sing around 6 hours a day so I get sore throats a lot

And thank u

Aw thank u ☺️
Yhhh it was a really popular song on TikTok - but before TikTok, the song was real,y popular and it came first in the Eurovision song competition which is a song competition where countries across Europe go against other countries for the title of Eurovision champion that year and Duncan Laurence won Eurovision 2019 for the Netherlands with the song arcade
Plsss really 😂😂😂 - well I do go to a private school in West Yorkshire so my accent is a bit weird

Spoiler:
Show
19/10?! Damn thank u ☺️
Lmao save a seat next to agent for me toooo I'd be recording and everything 😁
Yupp, "aesthetic life" hahaha
Yeah fr imagine calling your kid some random famous persons name 😂😂 Tbf though I would call my kid JJ or olatunji any day 😌😏
Hey hey no thanks needed praise should be given where it's due. And I really enjoyed it ^^
Ohh I didn't know that :0 that's interesting. One of my best friends is from netherlands, haven't spoken to her in so long though she loved the song dinero for some reason though 😂😂🤦*♂️
Hush if your highs weren't good then I can't specc zi enrish 😝😩
Hahaha idk if a private school has anything to do with it but I've only ever heard ONE other girl have the same-ish accent as you and that was a loong time ago. It's not bad though 👀😆
Wise Goldie
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Awwww ur too kind ☺️

Why thank u

And thank u

Aw thank u ☺️

Spoiler:
Show
19/10?! Damn thank u ☺️
maybe sing for 4 hours a day and save your throat lol
Wise Goldie
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Awwww ur too kind ☺️

Why thank u

And thank u

Aw thank u ☺️

Spoiler:
Show
19/10?! Damn thank u ☺️
your accent is posh zara cos i born near west yorkshire and i moved year ago but i stil got northern accent yet you live there and you dont have one you have a posh voice instead
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (310)
57.84%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (76)
14.18%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (59)
11.01%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (45)
8.4%
I haven't started researching yet (26)
4.85%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (20)
3.73%

Watched Threads