The Student Room Group

Should i pick 2 hard A-level and a easy A-level?

I want to do Maths and Computer Science A-level for programming.
But i have no clue for my third option.
Can i ask for a A-level that i haven't studied for GCSE?
Is Computer Science and maths considered a easy or hard A-level

Edit: sorry what i ment was a easier A-level because am worried i will be stressed out from 3 hard A-level
(edited 2 years ago)
Not sure about Computer Science but maths is one of the hardest A-Levels most people say. Depends on your strengths though, like I know of someone who got 100% in their A-Level maths.

You can do an A-Level you haven't studied at GCSE but it will probably be more difficult than if you had.
(edited 2 years ago)
There's no such thing as an easy A-Level lmfao. Just pick the three subjects you like the most. Often you don't need to have done the subject at GCSE.
(edited 2 years ago)
It's not smart to pick an A level just because it's "easy". For the 3rd, pick something you enjoy or which will be useful for university (if you're planning to go)
Computer science is actually pretty easy. The content is barely any harder than gcse but there's just a lot more content and a large piece of coursework.
Reply 4
Original post by Nob Nugget
I want to do Maths and Computer Science A-level for programming.
But i have no clue for my third option.
Can i ask for a A-level that i haven't studied for GCSE?
Is Computer Science and maths considered a easy or hard A-level

Pick what you think you’ll enjoy and what you’re good at. All a levels are pretty difficult, but enjoying it and feeling like you’re good at it will make it feel easier

Quick Reply

Latest