The Student Room Group

Plucking Serene Dreams From Golden Trees. [Blog]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Serene Dreams
They are only staring because they are jealous of the shiny gold crown on your head, sweetie. Periodt.

:crown:
Awww you are so sweet 🥺
Love ya!
Also, the amount of deleted accounts I am following at the moment because of Goldie and Ella and you and- Lord have mercy on my OCD-ridden heart.

Mine aren't that many compared to Goldie and Ella :lol:
Original post by Food!

Anna ou-
Anna ou-

Hehe
How are you today?
Original post by Food!
Hehe
How are you today?

Tired but had a good session in the library so overall not too displeased with myself looool how was your day? :hugs:
Tired but had a good session in the library so overall not too displeased with myself looool how was your day? :hugs:

Really good actually minus the cold lmao
Had a really chill day and just joked around in sociology haha now just been chilling :tongue:
I am starting to go to the library frequently and I actually really enjoy working there because 1) I can't concentrate in my room and 2) working in a space where others are also motivated is very helpful and 3) it's a gorgeous space and my aesthetic-obsessed heart loves it. I spent today working on a mini creative project (so not related to my degree at all) and honestly, I am so, so, so glad I took the step to start this because (and I don't know if other students can relate to this, but I have certainly had a few mention this to me), being at university is a very strange experience for several reasons. One of the reasons being that it's easy to get distracted by all that is going on around you and neglecting what you actually care about. I am not someone who is good at time management and stress has an awful effect on my productivity so it will be interesting to see how I balance everything this year. I will stop rambling now though because I should be doing work. 💀 Overall, I have very much accepted that things are going to be up and down and there will be highs and lows and I am comfortable with that. I very much am not happy with my work ethic and I don't think I am (yet) the student I aspire to be (cringe, why does that make me sound like an over-eager TSR user - I want to cut my fingers off for writing that), but as ever I am delusional and hopeful that one of these days I will genuinely be able to say that I work hard. Sigh.
Original post by Food!
Really good actually minus the cold lmao
Had a really chill day and just joked around in sociology haha now just been chilling :tongue:

The cold is the best part 😍

That sounds lovely! And it's Friday tomorrow so you can end your week nicely hehe
The cold is the best part 😍

That sounds lovely! And it's Friday tomorrow so you can end your week nicely hehe

No 🤧 it's the worst, coughing ever 10 seconds and waking up to an almost gone voice lol

And I finish at 12:20 tomorrow so :woo:
Original post by Food!
No 🤧 it's the worst, coughing ever 10 seconds and waking up to an almost gone voice lol

And I finish at 12:20 tomorrow so :woo:

Awe : ( Are you taking anything for the cough? Does it get especially worse at night?

I still remember that very distinct feeling when you know it's half day on a Friday! I imagine that's what freedom tastes like when it's coated in chocolate. Savour it.
Also, please don't ask me why or how but I keep recommending the chunky KitKat to people and I feel like I am spreading the word of Chocolate Gods. I am doing the Lord's work and I feel like I am enriching lives left, right and centre.
It especially shocks me when I realise some people don't even know the chunky version exists. It's the only version I think about, care about, want to talk about, eat 24/7, die holding in my arms and dream about. May God listen to my heart's prayers and know that I am a pure soul deserving of all the chunky kitkats in the world.
Awe : ( Are you taking anything for the cough? Does it get especially worse at night?

I still remember that very distinct feeling when you know it's half day on a Friday! I imagine that's what freedom tastes like when it's coated in chocolate. Savour it.

Yh I'm having stuff lol but idk I just wake up with no voice I get it back over the day then it'd gone again lol
But the evenings it does get worse

Yass i might go out to eat tomorrow as well hehe
Anna ou-

Original post by Food!

actully you 2 i had this account for nearly a year now so:tongue:
Wait, how is it possible for someone to reach even their early teens and not know the chunkster exists??? I am confusion.
Original post by Wise Goldie
actully you 2 i had this account for nearly a year now so:tongue:

Wow that's actually long for you 🤣
^ Food’s being a savage this morning!
Original post by Son of the Sea

🤣🤣🤣
Well that's true I have been even to my friends 😅
Original post by Food!
Wow that's actually long for you 🤣

yeah maybe in 2022 i start another:biggrin: prob keep this though
Original post by Son of the Sea

i will get her back im feeling not good but when i am better i will get bubbs:biggrin:
Original post by Wise Goldie
yeah maybe in 2022 i start another:biggrin: prob keep this though

i will get her back im feeling not good but when i am better i will get bubbs:biggrin:

i say you should keep it lol

hahaha we shall see :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending