Scroll to see replies

^ Obvious joke. Ha. Ha.
Original post by Food!
I would never stalk :tongue:

Boring. 🥱
Original post by Serene Dreams
Boring. 🥱

You can always entertain us :tongue:
There is so much to do and I don't even know where to start. Cannot wait to go home, literally looking forward to it and using it to as motivation to work hard so I don't take as much work home with me. I am spending the first day doing NOTHING except enjoying letting my family cook delicious food for me and- be right back to finish this post.
Original post by Wise Goldie
why can you only walk in one direction:rofl:

Because Im going home or school lmao no point to go back the way I just came cuz I'm going away from my destination
Original post by Serene Dreams
Boring. 🥱
stalking is harem:tongue:

😂😂😭
^ I-
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by 0ptics
You can always entertain us :tongue:

You first.
Original post by Food!
Because Im going home or school lmao no point to go back the way I just came cuz I'm going away from my destination

so when you go school hes going home and when your going home hes going to school:biggrin:
so when you go school hes going home and when your going home hes going to school:biggrin:

Nooooo his school is on the Rd where my house is and my school is on the Rd where his house is haha
Original post by Food!
Nooooo his school is on the Rd where my house is and my school is on the Rd where his house is haha

if you move house to the rd his house is do you think he will move house to the rd you live on:biggrin:
if you move house to the rd his house is do you think he will move house to the rd you live on:biggrin:

Lmao no more like we would be neighbors 🤣🤣🤣
Original post by Food!
Lmao no more like we would be neighbors 🤣🤣🤣

how far he live from you bubbs?

maybe tell your mum to move house lol
(edited 2 years ago)
how far he live from you bubbs?

maybe tell your mum to move house lol

Not that far only a few rds away takes like 20 mins to walk to his Rd
Idk which is his house so you can't accuse me for being a stalker
Original post by Food!
Not that far only a few rds away takes like 20 mins to walk to his Rd
Idk which is his house so you can't accuse me for being a stalker

20 mins is 18 mins too far to me to walk lol:biggrin:
20 mins is 18 mins too far to me to walk lol:biggrin:

Lmao it takes me 30 mins to walk home from school I do that everyday haha
Original post by Food!
Lmao it takes me 30 mins to walk home from school I do that everyday haha

i pm you ok lol:biggrin:
Debating whether or not to take a picture of the emo view outside my bedroom and post it to make everyone jelly. Perhaps I shouldn't. It's raining and it's dark and I have my laptop placed on the window sill as I type this 😍 Today started off chaotic (got lost and drenched in the rain - google maps lies and I thought I could trust her, shame on me) but now I am inside and warm and it's all good again.
(edited 2 years ago)
All right, time to drag myself to a study space where I can do some work. Also... never mind, won't share it just yet.
Saw tier 3 trending on Twitter, assumed the worst and almost had a heart attack. Let me go home before any chaos unfolds. Please and thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest