lonely goldie:frown:
Original post by Wise Goldie
lonely goldie:frown:

Oh no, Goldie. Please don’t feel that way and know we’re here for you 🙂
Original post by Son of the Sea
Oh no, Goldie. Please don’t feel that way and know we’re here for you 🙂

:sad:

have a nice night mr celtic
Erm, hi. It's me. I can't log into my account. *crying* I have been attempting to log in but it keeps rejecting my password. I literally logged into my account this morning and it was fine. How did I forget the password in 9 hours? After over 5 failed attempts, it got 'locked'. It's only supposed to be locked for 15 minutes but I think it was more like 30. I stopped checking after a while and watched a movie instead. Ugh. I promise you I am not exaggerating when I say I wanted to cry. Why does this always happen to me? Lately I have been forgetting passwords for practically everything, I don't know how I still remember to breathe at this point. I am so useless. It has to be because of all the new information my brain is processing, it's literally glitching. D-d-dying. That's what my brain cells are chanting 24/7. I don't have to think about my most used passwords, I just move my fingers across the keyboard and don't even have to think about it. Tried that and it failed for my TSR login. Sigh. I will deal with that mess tomorrow morning or Sunday evening.
It's just so incredibly frustrating because I am entering a password I feel confident that I have been entering for almost a year now. I know it's the correct password. How can it not be? And yet it clearly isn't. Thinking about this is stressing me out so I will take a deep breath and quit needlessly worrying. I will reset it later.
also it ok if you not find it funny cos i dont find some stuff you do funny thats why everyone different?

what your best comedy bee?

also i only send clips now of action and thriller ok bee lol:biggrin:

Absolutely!

I don't really know, can't think of a concise way to describe my sense of humour. I find pretty much most things amusing. I think it also depends on your mood, no? For me it does anyway. You?

All right : )
Also, I can't believe she got another banana.😔
Some really disturbing threads on here this morning.
Original post by Anonymous
Absolutely!

I don't really know, can't think of a concise way to describe my sense of humour. I find pretty much most things amusing. I think it also depends on your mood, no? For me it does anyway. You?

All right : )

no i find some stuff funny or not

i like more sarcastic humor(they say autsim dont get sarcastic but i do) but i dont like prank type shows and humor imo
^ *rep*
Huh. I always thought I included that letter in the password. It's because most of my passwords are similar and if I am using some of them more than others, I get confused. Well, didn't need to reset it because just now I thought to myself "let's not include this letter and see if it accepts it", FULLY expecting it to not work and then abracadabra it works. Phew. At least something worked. So far this morning I have managed to get my entire right hand stung by stinging nettles (don't ask how) and it's killing me. Oh it's killing me.
At one point I thought I'd lose my account. I really did. 😭
Posting anonymously was fun though. I will miss it. 💔
Randomly feel like watching HP movies. 🥺 I will watch the first movie tonight. That will be my reward for finishing an application I need to make.
Original post by Serene Dreams
At one point I thought I'd lose my account. I really did. 😭

nooooooooooooooooooooo:redface:
Randomly feel like watching HP movies. 🥺 I will watch the first movie tonight. That will be my reward for finishing an application I need to make.

your too old for hp bee lol:biggrin:

your too old for hp bee lol:biggrin:

Don't be a grumpy grandpa. You can enjoy the HP movies at any age. 🥳
Don't be a grumpy grandpa. You can enjoy the HP movies at any age. 🥳

dont be a childish bee:biggrin:

how is your day miss bee?
dont be a childish bee:biggrin:

how is your day miss bee?

Shut it, Sir Gold.

I feel much calmer now that most of my chores have been completed. The life of a scullery maid is hard, you see.

How's your day been?
(edited 2 years ago)
Showers are so so so relaxing. I feel like Blanche Dubois every time I experience this serene state.

Quick Reply

Latest