GCSE Physics aqa

Watch this thread
AKA NO LIMITS
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
I did a level biology and chemistry. got A* for both

However, I didn’t pick physics.

I was going to resit my double science gcse from 6-5, to get 999 in Aqa gcse triple Science in order to get into medical school.

Does anyone have tips for gcse physics? Haven’t done it in 2 years? Any youtubers, homework sheets? I have until next summer for my exams

AMath_
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 9 months ago
I've also done AQA sciences and achieved triple 9s. To do so, all I used was freesciencelessons on youtube. People tend to think he only teaches basic sciences... nope. I made all my notes from him (since he focuses on AQA) and also by looking at the specification (to make sure I got the right info). There is no textbook that follows the specification and provides only the details that the spec asks for- freesciencelessons however provides exactly what is needed to get a 9 in sciences.

After you revise using freesciencelessons, simply do past papers or worksheets on physics and maths tutor.
AKA NO LIMITS
Rep:
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
(Original post by AMath_)
I've also done AQA sciences and achieved triple 9s. To do so, all I used was freesciencelessons on youtube. People tend to think he only teaches basic sciences... nope. I made all my notes from him (since he focuses on AQA) and also by looking at the specification (to make sure I got the right info). There is no textbook that follows the specification and provides only the details that the spec asks for- freesciencelessons however provides exactly what is needed to get a 9 in sciences.

After you revise using freesciencelessons, simply do past papers or worksheets on physics and maths tutor.
Thank you. I use freesciencelessons

How long did it take to learn all content?
AMath_
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by AKA NO LIMITS)
Thank you. I use freesciencelessons

How long did it take to learn all content?
Well firstly you need to make the notes. I strongly recommend putting his videos at 2x speed and then making them. That'll probably take 12 hours? Learning everything will take another 8-12 hours.
AKA NO LIMITS
Rep:
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
(Original post by AMath_)
Well firstly you need to make the notes. I strongly recommend putting his videos at 2x speed and then making them. That'll probably take 12 hours? Learning everything will take another 8-12 hours.
I just screenshot his notes and put it into a flashcard so I can go through them later
Is 24 hours just for one subject ?
AMath_
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by AKA NO LIMITS)
I just screenshot his notes and put it into a flashcard so I can go through them later
Is 24 hours just for one subject ?
Yeah I mean I'd spend 1/2 days on a science if I was to revise for the final exams. Look here https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/133851393359 for an example page of what kinda notes I make using freesciencelessons.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (62)
15.74%
The paper was reasonable (192)
48.73%
Not feeling great about that exam... (100)
25.38%
It was TERRIBLE (40)
10.15%

Watched Threads