mmmmmm - machine-guns....

The Browning .303 is my favourite...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timeofyourlife)
    *falls off chair*
    Omg, I'm sorry . Oh well, at least you're a medic - you can heal yourself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lessthanthree)
    yes, I am almost a smurf. I am five foot four. and I'm cute sometimes.
    hehe thats not small.

ReputationRep:
    How did a tread on rude and abuse staff turn into one about machine guns? Unless they were turned on him.

ReputationRep:
    Physician, Heal Thyself!

I did actually appreciate your machine gun joke, although now you'll have to pay for a new chair..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InterCity125)
    How did a tread on rude and abuse staff turn into one about machine guns? Unless they were turned on him.
    We're hijacking your thread. It's like the great train robbery, but not similar at all.

ReputationRep:
    We're hijacking your thread. It's like the great train robbery, but not similar at all.
    Fine work, TOYL!

ReputationRep:
    It made me think though. I the past when I heared about people spitting at staff and beating them up, I felt that the staff were blameless - now I'm not so sure. I could see that guy trying it on the wrong man and getting spat at etc.

ReputationRep:
    mmmmmm - train robbery...

The L85 is my favourite, although it must be kept clean...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluffy)
    Fine work, TOYL!
    See, it's not just on threads about paediatricians..

ReputationRep:
    It made me think though. I the past when I heared about people spitting at staff and beating them up, I felt that the staff were blameless - now I'm not so sure. I could see that guy trying it on the wrong man and getting spat at etc.

mmmmmm - staff of railways... I am one!

Yeah, I am a staff of a private, 4' 8.5" railway...

The AK-47 is my favourite, BTW...

ReputationRep:
    See, it's not just on threads about paediatricians..
    mmmmmm - pædriacticians....

the SLR is my favourite rifle.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr_Death)
    mmmmmm - staff of railways... I am one!

Yeah, I am a staff of a private, 4' 8.5" railway...

The AK-47 is my favourite, BTW...
    where you work then?
    At one time I would have given statements to support the staff - now I might just see nothing. Having said that, Oxford station staff said I should complain and got me the details.

ReputationRep:
    where you work then?
    either I'm ill-developed on all things train-esque or he's referring to his train set

ReputationRep:
    If you feel you have had poor service and you feel you have a genuine reason for complaint, you should. If the company is to improve and change to make things better for the customers then they need to hear about it. Imagine if you was head of a company, wouldn't you certainly like to know what customers thought, so you could try to satisfy them better and hopefully attract more business? Also, praise where praise is due - if a company has done something right, let them know! How else can companies provide better services?

ReputationRep:
    He was a West Indian, from his accent.
    I had a few exams today that didn't go too well and looking a trains is mind numbing and I forgot about the exams. I hope he gets assulted by an angry passenger one day....
    By the sound of it, if you weren't waiting for a train on that platform and weren't a train-spotter, and were wandering around at the far end of the platform, he was probably worried you'd put yourself under a train.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Weejimmie)
    By the sound of it, if you weren't waiting for a train on that platform and weren't a train-spotter, and were wandering around at the far end of the platform, he was probably worried you'd put yourself under a train.
    I would have counted as a spotter, as I was watchign trains. He was very rude towards me and that I what I objected to. I'm not going to be shouted and pointed at by a man who is employed by a company I am paying to be there.

ReputationRep:
    Is that not a wee bit much to complain about someone telling you to be moved?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davie_Moyes)
    Is that not a wee bit much to complain about someone telling you to be moved?
    He pointed and shouted and was very rude. I didn't have to move, which is what his boss said. He was trying to bully me and make up for being the samll man that he was. He shouldn't be allowed to speak to customers in the way he did and shouldn't be doing that job. They should move him to carriage cleaning duties where he can't offened anyone.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.