The Student Room Group

Anonymous

I and my exboyfriend dry humped(he was wearing boxers and shorts while I was wearing only my panties,he had precum on his boxers ) almost two months ago... I saw my period regularly after that though it came 25 days instead of the normal 26 days... I haven't had contact with any guy since then... I'm worried now because my period is 2 days late... Could it be as a result of what happened two months ago?
Original post by Anonymous 23
I and my exboyfriend dry humped(he was wearing boxers and shorts while I was wearing only my panties,he had precum on his boxers ) almost two months ago... I saw my period regularly after that though it came 25 days instead of the normal 26 days... I haven't had contact with any guy since then... I'm worried now because my period is 2 days late... Could it be as a result of what happened two months ago?

Hi
Dont worry yourself . You have had a period since , periods can be late for many reasons like stress and worry ,I’m sure if you relax your period wont be long away.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi
Dont worry yourself . You have had a period since , periods can be late for many reasons like stress and worry ,I’m sure if you relax your period wont be long away.

OK thanks
Original post by Anonymous 23

If you have had a period in between, you are almost certainly not pregnant.
It would be almost impossible to become pregnant from what you've described, but you can always take a test if you are really stressed.

Is it worth looking into long term contraception options, as this clearly has stressed you out?

Quick Reply

Latest