The Student Room Group

HELP ME CHOOSE LONDON BUSINESS SCHOOL , which one to choose?

Hello, I have a bit complicated situation , so I would be glad if you could help. So, I am currently finishing my bachelor’s degree in Zagreb, Croatia ( Finance), due to
covid delays I have few exams in late August, but I will be finished then, my Current GPA is 2.2, but predicted would be 2.1 , so unfortunately wasn’t able to apply for my first chice Cass - Real Estate / Investment, because they require 2:1... so there is also some other options, Queen Mary Corporate Finance ( also has January intake), and few similiar programmes. I also found University of Westminster finance and real estate programmes, SOAS, Brunel University, Regent’s ( I know for bad reputation), etc. So is there any sugestijom you can give me, which London business school is good? I know there are just few options left, but do you think is there anything worth study and with ok grad opportunities? I can network and everything, but just dont want to pay for really bad universities. How hard is to get into QMUL? ... I dont know what to do... Is there a chance to work at any good firms ( doesn’t have to be IB or consulting ) after grad ? I am interested in asset managments, real estate investment firms, m&a, TS firms.

Best,
Nora
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 1
How did you like Zagreb? I'm thinking of studying there.
Original post by Nora.agoun
Hello, I have a bit complicated situation , so I would be glad if you could help. So, I am currently finishing my bachelor’s degree in Zagreb, Croatia ( Finance), due to
covid delays I have few exams in late August, but I will be finished then, my Current GPA is 2.2, but predicted would be 2.1 , so unfortunately wasn’t able to apply for my first chice Cass - Real Estate / Investment, because they require 2:1... so there is also some other options, Queen Mary Corporate Finance ( also has January intake), and few similiar programmes. I also found University of Westminster finance and real estate programmes, SOAS, Brunel University, Regent’s ( I know for bad reputation), etc. So is there any sugestijom you can give me, which London business school is good? I know there are just few options left, but do you think is there anything worth study and with ok grad opportunities? I can network and everything, but just dont want to pay for really bad universities. How hard is to get into QMUL? ... I dont know what to do... Is there a chance to work at any good firms ( doesn’t have to be IB or consulting ) after grad ? I am interested in asset managments, real estate investment firms, m&a, TS firms.

Best,
Nora

All the russel group universities expect a 2:1. Push yourself a bit harder and try to complete your degree with a 2:1. You will then be left with a plenty of choices.

Even if your current grade is 2:2 you can still apply to all the unis such as cass that requires a 2:1. Just enter 2:1 in the predicted grade column in the application form. If you're successful you will be provided a condition offer.
Reply 3
I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY BACCOM UK!! I trusted them to help me find accommodation and the property is completely different to the one they sent me and are now ignoring me!! they claim to be working partners with estate agents but they are not. AVOID THEM!!
Imperial

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending