The Student Room Group

Dnipro medical institute 2021 entry- Dentistry/Med

Hi guys I'll be studying dentistry at dnipro medical institute, I'm from the UK and plan to leave sometime in September. I am 18 years old and plan to study dentistry anyone in a similar situation?
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 1
I am thinking of going for dentistry at dnipro. Did you go through an agency?
Reply 2
Original post by dolu

Yep I went through a company called medlink, it depends on your situation on where you are recommended to go.
Reply 3
Any reason why you went for Dnipro and not Kiev?
How long is the flight to Dnipro ?
Reply 4
Original post by dolu
Any reason why you went for Dnipro and not Kiev?
How long is the flight to Dnipro ?

Wdym ? The university is located in dnipro why would I go Kiev to study 😂, however you do have to go from the UK to Kiev and then from Kiev to dnipro as they don't have direct flights to dnipro. With the flight it depends on how long your stopover is, on average it should be 8 hours in total (including a stopover around <4 hours ish).
Reply 5
I just asked as there are several dental universities in Kiev. Just wanted yo know whether there was any specific reason why you chose Dnipro.
Reply 6
Original post by dolu
I just asked as there are several dental universities in Kiev. Just wanted yo know whether there was any specific reason why you chose Dnipro.

Oh really mb didn't know that, I thought there was only one. My agency just recommended it to me that's why. They have quite a few students from the UK already studying there I guess.
Reply 7
Thank you
Reply 8
Original post by dolu

When are you planning on going ?
how are you finding the uni? Im thinking of applying for next year. Would you recommend?
Reply 10
I did not go to dinipro. Went to Plovdiv, Bulgaria finally

Quick Reply