The Student Room Group

Is it possible to do the UCAT and A-Levels and do well?

Hi,

I’m considering taking a year out to take the autumn exams and do the UCAT to hopefully re-apply for medicine. But I do need advice in regards to what to do and if it’s possible.

I achieved BBC in biology, chemistry and maths respectively, which is fine but not good enough for me personally. I do hold an offer at Leicester for biological sciences but it was never my ideal course or uni at all, and my plan was to transfer after Year 1 or do graduate med but both of these are highly competitive and expensive, more complicated than if I was to take a year out.

I’m wondering if anyone has any experience with this? Any advice or anything they can give me please?
It’s quite overwhelming especially considering it’s mid august now and UCAT ending date is 29th September and A-level exams begin 5th October (for my subjects)

Is it realistically possible to achieve a good UCAT score and do quite well in autumn a-levels?

Any help, guidance, tips, experience ANYTHING will be greatly appreciated pleaseeeeeeee, thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending