Official University of Birmingham 2022 Applicants Thread

Watch
University of Birmingham
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello! This is the OFFICIAL thread for University of Birmingham 2022 applicants. We can't wait to get to know you all!

To start things off can you tell us about the following:
- What course are you applying for?
- Where are you from?
- What are you most looking forward to about University?
monickam
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
PG Certificate in Multidisciplinary Healthcare Simulation
India

I applied for the above course back in June this year. I am yet to receive a decision on my application from the University. The course is set to start on 27th September.
_itstomz_
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by University of Birmingham)
Hello! This is the OFFICIAL thread for University of Birmingham 2022 applicants. We can't wait to get to know you all!

- Where are you from?
Hello! an international student from Singapore here, I sent off my application through UCAS yesterday about 8am UK time. I wish to pursue Psychology in Education at Birmingham, do you know roughly how long it takes universities to respond? also could you tell me more about the course, as being overseas im unable to attend open days. Really excited for the new experience . Thank you
Last edited by _itstomz_; 4 weeks ago
StrawberryDreams
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Just tagging in University of Birmingham to see if they can help with your question as it's been a few days

(Original post by _itstomz_)
Hello! an international student from Singapore here, I sent off my application through UCAS yesterday about 8am UK time. I wish to pursue Psychology in Education at Birmingham, do you know roughly how long it takes universities to respond? also could you tell me more about the course, as being overseas im unable to attend open days. Really excited for the new experience . Thank you
sunbeamnim
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by monickam)
India

I applied for the above course back in June this year. I am yet to receive a decision on my application from the University. The course is set to start on 27th September.
I’m in the same situation, but I’m at UK student - I still haven’t heard back. I think that there may be COVID related delays. Hopefully we hear soon so we can make plans.
Anonymous #1
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi, I would like to email the University of Birmingham to ask further details about some courses but am unable to find an email address on the site. If someone knows the email address please would you let me know.
sunbeamnim
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by monickam)
India

Did you hear from them? I contacted them today after several unread emails. They said they they don’t have time to process my application and might consider it for 2022 instead. I didn’t even know this was an option and it’s heartbreaking to know that even when you meet the requirements, tried your best with the personal statement (and got it reviewed by a professor) and applied days before the deadline, they haven’t even had a chance to look at my application. I feel so useless.
sparktee21
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi, I would like to email the University of Birmingham to ask further details about some courses but am unable to find an email address on the site. If someone knows the email address please would you let me know.
their email is [email protected]
Anonymous #1
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by sparktee21)
their email is [email protected]
Thank you.
Anonymous #1
Report 3 weeks ago
I am considering the Bsc Economics with Spanish course.

The entry requirements for this course state that it is AAA but it also states "A Level Spanish at grade B" under the required subjects section. Does that mean that if you've done Spanish as one of your subjects the entry grade is AAB and not AAA?
sambam17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Has Birmingham started giving out offers yet?
sambam17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by sambam17)
I dont think they have I haven't seen it from anyone
Spelunker
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi!
I am applying for the Msci Biomedical science course and i am from Preston origionally but i am currently living in birmingham. I am most looking forward to the new experiences at university and also for me to be able to study in depth something that i have always wanted to! also for some experience in labs since that is where i would like to work in the future.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
Have any offers been given out yet by the University of Birmingham?
CHARLIE_l
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago

- Where are you from?
Hey,

I'm applying for Computer Science (though I would have to take a foundation year due to a lack of a maths A level). And I am from Birmingham because I want to stay home! I haven't actually applied yet but I'm going to, I'm going to the open day to make sure I really want to apply
_itstomz_
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Have any offers been given out yet by the University of Birmingham?
hey! I just got an offer for psychology in education at University of Birmingham, yesterday at 430pm!
_itstomz_
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by _itstomz_)
hey! I just got an offer for psychology in education at University of Birmingham, yesterday at 430pm!
Hello! anyone else with offers yet? Do drop a text if you're going to UoB next year, would love to get to know people, as I don't know anyone in the UK haha. All the best to everyone xx
Rosieali
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago

- Where are you from?
hi

i'm a nurse with 13 years general practice experience and I will be applying to UOB for physician associate studies.

i have been trying to apply via UCAS, but they arent open yet I think
Ardaafsar
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago

- Where are you from?
Hi everyone
I am applying for BSC accounting and finance
and im from London
I am looking for successful academic year from a university that provides good teaching frame and good luck to other applicants
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (51)
13.93%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (94)
25.68%
I'm a bit unsure (63)
17.21%
I'm finding things difficult (127)
34.7%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (31)
8.47%

Watched Threads