figoit gensons
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
hello guys
is it possible to apply for GEM in the university of cambridge or oxford as an international students?
And if not, are there any medical universities in uk that allow international students to apply for GEM.
Sunkittens
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by figoit gensons)
hello guys
is it possible to apply for GEM in the university of cambridge or oxford as an international students?
And if not, are there any medical universities in uk that allow international students to apply for GEM.
Hey there, I’m planning to apply for GEM as an international student as well (I’ll be applying with a UK undergrad degree though). According to what I’ve seen so far, only some universities accept internationals in their GEM courses. Oxford accepts internationals to the 4 year GEM course but Cambridge doesn’t (however, internationals can still apply to their 5 year standard course.) It will be extremely competitive for internationals students to get into Oxford GEM, they have about 1-2 places (!!)

Other GEM courses that accept international students include: Warwick, Barts (QMUL), Newcastle and Nottingham. This is all I know so far as I’m still doing my research, hope this helps!
figoit gensons
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
thanks a lot for the information
kay mohanna
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Sunkittens)
Hey there, I’m planning to apply for GEM as an international student as well (I’ll be applying with a UK undergrad degree though). According to what I’ve seen so far, only some universities accept internationals in their GEM courses. Oxford accepts internationals to the 4 year GEM course but Cambridge doesn’t (however, internationals can still apply to their 5 year standard course.) It will be extremely competitive for internationals students to get into Oxford GEM, they have about 1-2 places (!!)

Other GEM courses that accept international students include: Warwick, Barts (QMUL), Newcastle and Nottingham. This is all I know so far as I’m still doing my research, hope this helps!
Hi, University of Worcester, Three Counties Medical School here. We are a graduate entry, GMC approved Medical School (101), new for 2022 entry with up to 100 places for international students only. Applications open!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (33)
9.85%
Okay (97)
28.96%
A bit lacking (122)
36.42%
Not good at all (83)
24.78%

Watched Threads