The Student Room Group

i have mistakenly applied without maintenance loan

Hello as in the title i didnt apply for maintenance loan, please dont judge i dont have many ppl around who help with this sort of stuff and i was wondering if i could change my application to get the maintenance loan for year 21/22?
Original post by Fluffysweetfries
Hello as in the title i didnt apply for maintenance loan, please dont judge i dont have many ppl around who help with this sort of stuff and i was wondering if i could change my application to get the maintenance loan for year 21/22?

Hi!
Don’t worry at all. I had no one to help me either as I was the first to go to university!
You can definitely still apply for a maintenance loan. You will be awarded at least the minimum amount for when you start and potentially more after the 6 week review period for your application is over.
You’ll have to log on to your account and click to apply for a maintenance loan - get your parents/guardians to support your application by submitting their details and then your account will be reviewed for the maintenance loan.
You can make changes to your application online, in the Loan amount section it will show you how much that you have already requested and ask if you wish to change the amount for both the Tuition Fee Loan and the Maintenance Loan.
Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.
Michaela - UoP Rep :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending