The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Really? That doesnt seem right, the emotionally dead part
I've also noticed they tend to be good at hiding their emotions, only really let people know something is bugging them if they're sure they care about them as much as they care about the person, so I mean this dude might be just good at hiding the real him, building a wall and not wanting the real him to be seen, cause they don't like being vulnerable
WHY CANT I REP THIS SIGH
*cause tsr says I already repped something you said recently sigh*
*not my fault I found this relatable*
Original post by hungrysalamander
When I *tried* to learn about astrology instead of straight up dismissing it all I found were gemini bad posts so I was like ok this is bs.

You see what you be done for once more?! You brought height into this conversation...
@Alaska_Bear_25
copied and pasted lmao

ok update with joe

he offered me food today and actually let me have some. said he would offer me his sandwich *when we were going out he always made me eat his sandwich because he knows i have an eating problem* but he doesnt have one. he also picked me up, accidentally grabbed my tit *im not complaining lmao* basically he was tryna grab my sides but i wriggled and he didnt move his hands OOPS also when i was kneeling by my bag he came from behind, leant down and whispered in my ear with his deep voice "did you miss me during the six weeks" IM NOT KIDDING I STUTTERED AAAA SO SEXY i said yes lmao he knows i still like him ALSO OMFG HE LIKE PINNED ME AGAIN I LIKE HIM TOO MUCH
beautifully 😂
nah but fr its pretty good i love maths I got my best friends in my class and inshallah will suceed what else can i ask for 🤷🏻*♂️
Original post by Lucifer323
You see what you be done for once more?! You brought height into this conversation...

You did this to yourself lol what does being a gemini have to do with height.
...... and in a few days after that acceptance I met another dude (who wasn't creepy, perverted or weird).....

Hahaha

I like the: wasn't creepy perverted or weird part....

Well I mean, the first dude was nice but then we wouldn't work long term cause we had different ideals, the second dude was perverted, the third was weird (too into feet and I don't got a foot fetish I'm sorry) and then the fourth I tried was creepy (in the asks me to video call him about 40 times and I have to say no each time), and then I found one who I genuinely thought was funny and sweet and nice and he likes me too, and then after liking him and being asked on a few dates (we planned all the way to our seventh date already lmao) I found out he was pretty hot and jacked up lol, just thought he was cute and pretty blue eyes till then...
Actually ur not wrong...
Original post by hey yall
:0 i thought this was a newbie lmao carry on :colondollar:

✌️Heh 😏
Original post by Alaska_Bear_25
Well I mean, the first dude was nice but then we wouldn't work long term cause we had different ideals, the second dude was perverted, the third was weird (too into feet and I don't got a foot fetish I'm sorry) and then the fourth I tried was creepy (in the asks me to video call him about 40 times and I have to say no each time), and then I found one who I genuinely thought was funny and sweet and nice and he likes me too, and then after liking him and being asked on a few dates (we planned all the way to our seventh date already lmao) I found out he was pretty hot and jacked up lol, just thought he was cute and pretty blue eyes till then...

Oh dear! You remind me of someone who says the same things ..

First guy weird, second guy perverted, third guy crazy, fourth guy gay... And so on...
oh mahn that sounds saaaaaaaad, well just search up zodiac astrology memes on google and although some are pretty stereotypical there are a few more accurate-y ones, which you might find relatable

Nah I choose my friends based on who I get along with and not by the month they were born. I also find myself to be a lot less social than the usual stereotypes.
Original post by hey yall
@Alaska_Bear_25
copied and pasted lmao

ok update with joe

he offered me food today and actually let me have some. said he would offer me his sandwich *when we were going out he always made me eat his sandwich because he knows i have an eating problem* but he doesnt have one. he also picked me up, accidentally grabbed my tit *im not complaining lmao* basically he was tryna grab my sides but i wriggled and he didnt move his hands OOPS also when i was kneeling by my bag he came from behind, leant down and whispered in my ear with his deep voice "did you miss me during the six weeks" IM NOT KIDDING I STUTTERED AAAA SO SEXY i said yes lmao he knows i still like him ALSO OMFG HE LIKE PINNED ME AGAIN I LIKE HIM TOO MUCH

OMG THAT WAS JUST OOOOOOOOOOOOF
I don't get how you guys aren't dating by now lmao, but I SWEAR DAMNNNNNNNNNNN GURRRRRLLLLLLLLL
nd yeaaaaaaaa ik uhhh like him tooooooo muchhh, best of luck wid you guys getting together okaayyy??? AAAAAAHHHH IM HAPPY FOR YOUUU
also that bit where he'd make you eat is just adorable lol, I used to hate eating some of what they'd serve at school and my ex liked eating a lot so then I'd just make him eat my lunch and starve 😂 not as romantic but hey I didn't wanna eat 😂😂😂
You did this to yourself lol what does being a gemini have to do with height.

When you have midgy geminis then it has everything to do with height...
Yea I know I can't trust everyone, which is why I'm an epitome of contradictions, I trust too easily but I'm bad at trusting at the same time, not just when it comes to trust, I do this a lot. Also those quotes are real deep actually sigh, wish it wasn't true but the world's just become sadder, not a nice place to live in, wouldn't recommend it to anyone...........

Well you can't do that tis already written down
*evil laughter*

Umm epitome?
yeh, I do that too 🙄😣

Spoiler

Yeh, neither would I ,

🤣🤣
I just did!
@Alaska_Bear_25

Is the new one ok with your height?
You said you are 5'2 if I remember well...

Yeaaaa I love tall guys lol and he thinks tis I'm a cute height
i'm 5'4 btw lol and he's 6' so yea
He was teasing me bout hiding stuff in the top shelves when he comes over to my place 😂
"No more objects for you" was what he said jokingly lol idk I thought that was cute
Oh dear! You remind me of someone who says the same things ..

First guy weird, second guy perverted, third guy crazy, fourth guy gay... And so on...

Lol well I don't think I've met you in person so...............
who's the other person lol? I feel like the way you phrased it makes it sound a bit like but that's cool cause she's cool
When you have midgy geminis then it has everything to do with height...

Don’t have to shove my 5’8 midgy height for a man in my face😭.
ahhhhhhhhh sooo much writing 😭
Nah I choose my friends based on who I get along with and not by the month they were born. I also find myself to be a lot less social than the usual stereotypes.

Well the gemini's that come to mind also are a bit shy and not as extroverted as the memes, but yea I get what you mean. I chose friends based on how they make me feel and personality and stuff, but then tis fun checking zodiac signs and comparing em cause I just find em funny most of the time lol But I would never diss a friend cause google said we aint compatible
Yeaaaa I love tall guys lol and he thinks tis I'm a cute height
i'm 5'4 btw lol and he's 6' so yea
He was teasing me bout hiding stuff in the top shelves when he comes over to my place 😂
"No more objects for you" was what he said jokingly lol idk I thought that was cute

Ok 5'4 so a little midgy...
6 inches difference in height is like the Giant and the midgy...

Latest