H.B.K
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
hi please does anyone know the minimum grade requirements for apprenticeship as I have researched but found no answer
Muminah Zahid
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
it really depends on the type of apprentiship whether it is level 3 apprenticeship or an advanced apprenticiph which is level 4 and above this is basically equilavelnt to uni level work. level 3 apprenticeships usually require 5 gcses A*-C and level 4 apprenticeships require 5 GCSES and 3 alevels or equivelent
H.B.K
Rep:
thanks for taking time to explain it to me carefully ok greatful for that
Chris2892
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Muminah Zahid)
it really depends on the type of apprentiship whether it is level 3 apprenticeship or an advanced apprenticiph which is level 4 and above this is basically equilavelnt to uni level work. level 3 apprenticeships usually require 5 gcses A*-C and level 4 apprenticeships require 5 GCSES and 3 alevels or equivelent
Not exactly...

Below is the apprenticeship level, general entry requirements, and apprenticeship title

Level 2 - GCSE 1-5 (Intermediate Apprenticeship)
Level 3 - GCSE 6-9 - NDip (Advanced Apprenticeship)
Level 4 - A levels (Higher Apprenticeship)
Level 6 - level 4 qualification (Degree Apprenticeship)
Level 7 - Bachelors Degree (Degree Apprenticeship)

Levels 6 and 7 usually involve studying a Bachelors and Masters degree respectively.
Last edited by Chris2892; 3 months ago
H.B.K
Rep:
thank you for the example now I understand everything clearly
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (106)
34.3%
Yes - a trusted person (88)
28.48%
No (82)
26.54%
I'm not sure (33)
10.68%

Watched Threads