Is your uni doing a blended learning approach this academic year?Watch
The OfS has stated that as long as the university provides good quality teaching, this is all ok - how do you feel about it?
Has your university said they will be doing a blended learning approach? Let us know and we can add it to our list!
Has mentioned they will continue online lectures/blended learning:
- Imperial College
- St Andrews - large lectures online
- University of Edinburgh - large lectures online
- Leeds - hybrid approach (but also claims there will be multiple face-to-face sessions a week)
- SOAS - most large lectures online, recorded, on-demand and small groups, seminars and supervisions in-person
- Bangor - hoping majority of teaching will be in-person if restrictions allow
- University of Liverpool - wants as much face-to face as poss but expecting a blend of online and in-person
- Cambridge most teaching in-person but ‘some online’
- Oxford most learning in-person but “enhanced by online teaching”
Are you happy to be doing a mix of online and in-person learning if your uni is on the list? Do you have any concerns? Has your uni been transparent about how learning will work this year?
Let us know your thoughts!
Student life, in partnership with UEA