The Student Room Group

MA Concept Art Teesside University - doubts on portfolio

Hi there!

I am going to apply for MA Concept Art at @Teesside University and I need some guidance about the portfolio.
I studied Fine Arts back in Spain, 4 years ago and I am not really sure if my portfolio is at an acceptable level. I have always been really critic with my projects, I guess almost every artsy person happens to suffer of the same.

If I could see some portfolios that were used to get into the course, or maybe even a quick look into mine that would be really helpful to give the final touch.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by BlueMonchi
Hi there!

I am going to apply for MA Concept Art at @Teesside University and I need some guidance about the portfolio.
I studied Fine Arts back in Spain, 4 years ago and I am not really sure if my portfolio is at an acceptable level. I have always been really critic with my projects, I guess almost every artsy person happens to suffer of the same.

If I could see some portfolios that were used to get into the course, or maybe even a quick look into mine that would be really helpful to give the final touch.

Hi :smile:

It is great to hear you are interested in applying to our MA Concept Art course. We don't keep/share example portfolios from other applicants, but if you would like to send digital copies or links to some of your work then our admissions team will be happy to forward it to a tutor for advice. You can reach them on [email protected] - just let them know in the body of the email that you would like to know if your work would be considered for the MA Concept Art and then they'll do the rest :smile:

Good luck with your application.

Best wishes
Dan

Quick Reply

Latest