The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 1
I am interested in swapping to St P if I don't get offered there. Will let u know.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by AMK2021
I am interested in swapping to St P if I don't get offered there. Will let u know.

Thanks! lemme know x
Hi sorry it's unavailable good luck though xx
I am interested in it!!! I have a single non ensuit in John adams with £250
Does anyone want to swap my Max Rayne small not en-suite for only 130 pw? Looking for something else below 230 pw
Reply 6
Anyone interested in my room at International Hall non ensuite catered for £235 pw? It's 15 mins walk from UCL so it's super convenient :smile: am interested in anything ensuite!!
Reply 7
Hey I have a large single at schafer for £224 pw, are you still interested?
Reply 8
I’m at ifor evans hall (non en-suite catered £193 a week) located in Camden 20 min bus ride away from campus). I have a ton of allergies and would really prefer to be self catered (don’t mind price or location en-suite is preferable but not necessary) just self catered is the big one!
Reply 9
Original post by Dkhope23
I’m at ifor evans hall (non en-suite catered £193 a week) located in Camden 20 min bus ride away from campus). I have a ton of allergies and would really prefer to be self catered (don’t mind price or location en-suite is preferable but not necessary) just self catered is the big one!

Hi, if you have medical problems that prevent you from having catered meals I think you can bring that up to UoL for swaps as it's a legitimate concern :smile:
Original post by martius
Hi, if you have medical problems that prevent you from having catered meals I think you can bring that up to UoL for swaps as it's a legitimate concern :smile:

I see! Thank you, do I need to email anyone in particular or just the accomodation office?
Reply 11
Original post by Dkhope23
I see! Thank you, do I need to email anyone in particular or just the accomodation office?

I think you should try both the ucl accommodation office and the UoL one, but it's likely the UoL one that works
Reply 12
Hi,
I have been offered an ensuite room at New Hall. I would like to swap for a Studio room or take the contract for a studio room at New Hall. Please let me know if you are interested
Thanks!
Hi! I’m looking for someone who wants to swap their catered room at Garden Halls, International or College Hall or a room at SSA (kings residence) with my catered room at Nutford House. I have been offered a large single room plus shared bathroom (shared with 4 people, there are enough loos and showers for everyone). Breakfast and dinner is included every day. The contract is from september 11th and 40 weeks. Nutford House is located on brown street, right by Hyde Park. Please pm me if interested. Here is a link where you can see Nutford House and it’s rooms:

https://www.london.ac.uk/halls/nutford-house
I got offered a non-ensuite room at Garden hall, self-catered for £255 per week. It is 10 min walking distance from UCL main campus.

I would like to swap with somebody that has an ensuite/studio room at Garden Halls/International Hall. I don't mind if the price is a bit more expensive.
Hi there! :smile:

Please check out the Official UCL Accommodation swap thread where all requests should be made:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7233882

Cheers,
MR

Latest

Trending

Trending