The Student Room Group

OCR geography course work

Hi guys,
I am about to go into year 12 and was wondering if someone can explain to me what i have to do for the geography OCR course work, and also examples of original titles to investigate so i have an understanding before i start the year.
Thank you!
Original post by itskeya
Hi guys,
I am about to go into year 12 and was wondering if someone can explain to me what i have to do for the geography OCR course work, and also examples of original titles to investigate so i have an understanding before i start the year.
Thank you!

Hey, I’m starting year 13, so I havnt started the course work yet but from what my teachers Have said, it’s basically just field work, similar to gcse, you will have to complete your own investigation (can be based on human or physical geography) and tends to relate to one of the modules you have studied. I can’t say I’ve looked at titles as I havnt been told to start it. But you basically just have to do the experiment and then present your data and write up how the data shows what u predicted/or doesn’t show, and what u would change etc.
Hope this helps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending