The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Accomodation Swap 2021

Hi Guys,
I've recieved an offer for a single Ensuite at St Pancras Way. The fee is £274/week.Was wondering if anybody wants a swap.Looking for Halls closer to campus.Anybody interested with single ensuite offers pls message me:
Hey! I don't have a hall to swap with you (sorry about that!) but if you plan on turning down your St Pancras Way offer, I'd love to take your place if possible. I'm pretty desperate at this point, so please let me know if anything changes with your situation! I hope everything works out.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by kasibasi8
Hey! I don't have a hall to swap with you (sorry about that!) but if you plan on turning down your St Pancras Way offer, I'd love to take your place if possible. I'm pretty desperate at this point, so please let me know if anything changes with your situation! I hope everything works out.

Hey,
Apologies i've already accepted and now looking for an alternative so it won't be left empty.I'm sorry again.I hope you found a solution.Some ppl don't reply in time and therefore give up their places so possibly check in a weeks time.Best of luck
Reply 3
Original post by smanbatman_1
Hi Guys,
I've recieved an offer for a single Ensuite at St Pancras Way. The fee is £274/week.Was wondering if anybody wants a swap.Looking for Halls closer to campus.Anybody interested with single ensuite offers pls message me:

Hi, I've got John Hodgson House which is half the distance to UCL. Interested in St Pancras Way if you would like to swap
Original post by AlsopAst
Hi, I've got John Hodgson House which is half the distance to UCL. Interested in St Pancras Way if you would like to swap

Hey currently on 4% at work - will be online at midnight and tomorrow - if you can pm me ur number/email/insta etc. or just be online at that time we can talk
Reply 5
Hey currently on 4% at work - will be online at midnight and tomorrow - if you can pm me ur number/email/insta etc. or just be online at that time we can talk

Ok that works for me I'll send over my snapchat when you come online
Original post by AlsopAst
Ok that works for me I'll send over my snapchat when you come online

Hey,

Snap?
hi, i have an en-suite single room at st pancras way (£274) and am looking to swap to an en-suite at either astor or john adams hall to be a bit closer to campus, if anybody is interested please message me x
Hi Guys,

hey, i also have an offer for john dodgson and am interested in st pancras way
Hi , I have an offer for Single Non-en-suite room at Langton Close. If anyone with an en-suit room want to swap ,please message me.
Reply 10
Hi,

I have been offered an ensuite room at New Hall and would like to swap for / take the contract of a Studio at New Hall. Please DM me if you are interested, thanks
Hello,

I am looking to give up my International Hall single room contract (£235/pw, shared bathroom, catered). The hall is great: it has study rooms, music rooms, a squash court and is lovely overall. I am open to giving extra money to anyone willing taking up my contract. Please reply to this or pm me if you are interested!

Quick Reply

Latest