Evil Homer
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago

Welcome to A-level OCR Biology Autumn Exam Revision and Study Chat!

The exam timetable for this subject is:

11th AM October 2021: Paper 1 (H420/01)

15th AM October 2021: Paper 2 (H420/2)

19th PM October 2021: Paper 3 (H420/3)

This thread is for anyone studying A-level OCR Biology who is taking their exams this Autumn.
How are you feeling about these exams? Let us know below where you're currently at, what your doing to prepare and where you're feeling confident or not confident on.

Chat below and find other students in the same situation as you! Help each other revise, study and share resources. Remember these only work if everyone is involved and supporting each other! Good luck everyone :goodluck: Image
sj8
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Any predictions for paper 1?
OJR22
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
How did people find it
sj8
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Not bad imo. The plasma protein one was a bit weird apart from that decent I reckon. Hbu
Last edited by sj8; 1 month ago
PastelColours
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sj8)
Not bad imo. The plasma protein one was a bit weird apart from that decent I reckon. Hbu
yh that one had me thinking a bit lol
Yusuf2002
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
did you guys write down your mulitiplr choice answers ?
Yusuf2002
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
what did you guys write for the plasma protein Q ?
Yusuf2002
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
was of the answers at the beginning medulla oblongata?
PastelColours
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Yusuf2002)
tbh dont remember but I remember writing medulla oblongata somewhere if that helps
PastelColours
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
did you guys write down your mulitiplr choice answers ?
wdym?
Yusuf2002
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
do you remember which letters you put down for mulitiplr choice , i wrote them down on my calc
Yusuf2002
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Cbcaccbbbccabdc
PastelColours
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
do you remember which letters you put down for mulitiplr choice , i wrote them down on my calc
oh lol yh I defo dont remember the letters lollll
OJR22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yes
OJR22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by OJR22)
Did you do OCR cus I can’t remember the plasma protein question
Oh you mean albumin and the net flow
bluehazard1509
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
what statistical test did you guys put? that one stumped me a bit
PastelColours
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by bluehazard1509)
what statistical test did you guys put? that one stumped me a bit
I think I put students t-test for one of them cos there were two questions about statistical tests
bluehazard1509
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by PastelColours)
I think I put students t-test for one of them cos there were two questions about statistical tests
isn't that supposed to be in paper 2?
PastelColours
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by bluehazard1509)
isn't that supposed to be in paper 2?
it is but in the spec for paper 1 theres so many stuff about standard deviation and students t-test in terms of using them etc. like calculating standard deviation is in the paper 2 part of the textbook but we still had to calculate it lol thanks ocr
Last edited by PastelColours; 1 month ago
Yusuf2002
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
i put t test aswell
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (13)
9.15%
Okay (42)
29.58%
A bit lacking (50)
35.21%
Not good at all (37)
26.06%

Watched Threads