Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I haveread somewhere that the different clusters (flats?) at Greenbank have a signature colour for a feature wall in each room and seen a couple of videos showing yellow and a light blue, but have heard that pink and purple (!) are also an option...Anyone from Uni of Liverpool who could tell me what are the possible colours that are there?
Sandtrooper
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I haveread somewhere that the different clusters (flats?) at Greenbank have a signature colour for a feature wall in each room and seen a couple of videos showing yellow and a light blue, but have heard that pink and purple (!) are also an option...Anyone from Uni of Liverpool who could tell me what are the possible colours that are there?
Have replied on your other post but the link is here: https://www.browzer.co.uk/liv/rooms-in-our-halls_104124
Last edited by Sandtrooper; 1 month ago
University of Liverpool Student Rep
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi there,

There is a range of different colours, I'm not certain what the colour range is as I haven't been inside the rooms at the Greenbank accommodation. However, I know you won't find out what colour you have until you move in, unfortunately, however that's a surprise to look forward it, but perhaps you might consider holding off buying some decorations until you move in!

Hope you like the colour!

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep
Tobin114
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Is there a bus service at Greenbank after 12am ? or is it just the 699.
Sandtrooper
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Tobin114)
You can walk to the end of the road and get some other buses, but not the 699 (I think that stops at midnight). The bus service at night isn't the best going into town, but it's okay ish on the way back. If you're going out clubbing or something, just share a taxi.
University of Liverpool Student Rep
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Tobin114)
Hi there,

The 699 stops around midnight, however there are other buses that go along Smithdown Road which connect the city centre with different places in South Liverpool, there is a stop which all these buses stop at (80, 75, 86, 86A) around 5 minutes walk. Before the pandemic there was a night bus service which left every 30 minutes between 12 - 6am, however it seems as though it still has not restarted yet, hopefully it does start again but I can't see any information on this yet! Seems as though your best bet would be to share a taxi if you are going out

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (114)
57.58%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (22)
11.11%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (24)
12.12%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (16)
8.08%
I haven't started researching yet (11)
5.56%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (11)
5.56%

Watched Threads