If you are bored? Watch

This discussion is closed.
FlutterByKisses
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by cindy)
Go to click here and play with the interactive toys or try this one and find out how much of a snob you are.

I scored 0. Not sure if thats a good or bad thing.

I scored 10...
kikzen
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You're about to sleep with someone new in your life when they confide to you that they spent 6 months in prison. Will you have sex with them?

yes! why not? i guess it depends what theyve done, but i mean, if youre ABOUT to sleep with them then you must like them!
Tyler Durden
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

(Original post by Silly Test Thing)
Way to go! You don't appear to have a snobby bone in your body. Your answers on the test show that you are generally laidback, open-minded and down-to-earth. You try not to judge others based on superficial outer qualities like their car, clothes or bank account. Either you are the type of person who likes EVERYONE, or you have your own measures of whether someone is worthy of your respect; chances are you look beyond the surface and judge people on their character and inner worth. This attitude surely brings a lot of interesting people and experiences into your life and allows you to develop real, quality relationships. The world needs more people with this perspective!
And I think that's because I'd've gone for the film with subtitles. But that's because I saw The Motorcycle Diaries which was in Spanish and one of the best films I've seen in ages.
InterCity125
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I got 40
kaisersalsek
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
BLUREMI
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
wah hey im 15 which says that im not a sbob, wicked
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by BloodyValentine)
I got the exact same comment with 35% snobby. useless test.

hahahahahaha...uslessness of test confirmed :p:
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by cindy)
A mustard in the USA I think.
thanks cindy....the fact that I didn't know it meant that I've never used it/tasted it..lol. Though I don't know what type of mustard I buy anyways :confused:
IHavePMS
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I got 70 ='(

(snob test)
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (90)
20.13%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (180)
40.27%
Nope, not that interesting (177)
39.6%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed