The Student Room Group

Led me on for two years, rejected me, then cried when I said no to friendship

So been romantic with this girl for 2 years nearly, I actually loved this girl, she pushed me away from physical attention all the time, insulted me, then complimented me, said one thing and then did the other so in the end I lost my rag with her. After she said she didn't want to see me anymore like this, friend zoned me, I just said no, best of luck, she then kept trying to prevent me from leaving by clinging onto my arm and then literally burst into tears. Real, they were rolling down her face. Then started following me and blowing up my phone for the next 4 hours. It really hurt leaving her, I wanted a future with this girl, she did it a few days before my birthday also, which seems like a blatant **** you to me. Why did she do this? I've experienced this kind of surprise from girls before when I've said no, but never at this level. Any advice would be much appreciated, I know what I've got to do, I come from poverty, ill parents, no family, and massive money worries, having no one for the last two decades, it just hurts doing it. Cheers
Original post by Anonymous
So been romantic with this girl for 2 years nearly, I actually loved this girl, she pushed me away from physical attention all the time, insulted me, then complimented me, said one thing and then did the other so in the end I lost my rag with her. After she said she didn't want to see me anymore like this, friend zoned me, I just said no, best of luck, she then kept trying to prevent me from leaving by clinging onto my arm and then literally burst into tears. Real, they were rolling down her face. Then started following me and blowing up my phone for the next 4 hours. It really hurt leaving her, I wanted a future with this girl, she did it a few days before my birthday also, which seems like a blatant **** you to me. Why did she do this? I've experienced this kind of surprise from girls before when I've said no, but never at this level. Any advice would be much appreciated, I know what I've got to do, I come from poverty, ill parents, no family, and massive money worries, having no one for the last two decades, it just hurts doing it. Cheers

These type of people are the worst she’s a love bomber who doesn’t know what she wants for herself. I’m soo sorry you had to go through that too. Even though it’s two years it’s better late than never. My advice to never make contact with her don’t even ask her if she’s alright you will mostly like be sucked into her ways again until you fully healed. Remember not all people are like this so don’t feel the need to put ur heart ache onto others(not saying u will but just some advice).
Reply 2
Original post by Learner777
These type of people are the worst she’s a love bomber who doesn’t know what she wants for herself. I’m soo sorry you had to go through that too. Even though it’s two years it’s better late than never. My advice to never make contact with her don’t even ask her if she’s alright you will mostly like be sucked into her ways again until you fully healed. Remember not all people are like this so don’t feel the need to put ur heart ache onto others(not saying u will but just some advice).

Cheers man. Really appreciate it
She sounds like an emotionally disturbed attention seeker who always needs access to a co-dependent emotionally invested male audience.
Best to end all contact with her and never risk venturing anywhere near the range of her orbit again.

I know a handful of girls & guys who have some very similar habits and have been behaving in this way since their school days.
All of their behaviour is highly destructive to themselves & others that get closely involved with them, has a tendency to escalate and on several occassions have resulted in drastic unintended consequences.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending