if you don’t use this please can i have it i love it 😭
nikkiblonsky
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by ellatudier)
Gurl it’s the battle of the blogs dw sis I’ll make a new thread for the boxing match tommorow
ellatudier
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by 0ptics)
This is an interesting topic.
as someone who really struggled to get a diagnosis, i believe fuelled by inaccurate stereotypes and misunderstandings of how autism presents in girls, i thought researching it on a larger scale would be fascinating and i’d be able to speak personally on the matter since i’m fairly passionate about the lack of representation in the media and what is there only perpetuates the inaccuracies to begin with. i might consider continuing with it if i can’t find anything in relation to any subject i’d like to pursue further.
ellatudier
Rep:
?
(Original post by Wise Goldie)
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy for me

also sorry ellatudier for taking over your blog
no worries i’m loving all of the interaction!!!
ellatudier
Rep:
?
lovely to meet you too!!! which subjects are you doing? and thank you so much 🥺 <33
ellatudier
Rep:
?
(Original post by nikkiblonsky)
gurl tag me im going into yr11 periodt gurl ill dish on how im doing and u spill tea ahhhhhh is gonna be amazing
good luck with year 11!! and please do i will!
nikkiblonsky
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
good luck with year 11!! and please do i will!
Yasssssssss I willl
Wise Goldie
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
shes on holiday from today for a few week but im sure she not mad if you use it(or maybe she will be lol)
Wise Goldie
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
as someone who really struggled to get a diagnosis, i believe fuelled by inaccurate stereotypes and misunderstandings of how autism presents in girls, i thought researching it on a larger scale would be fascinating and i’d be able to speak personally on the matter since i’m fairly passionate about the lack of representation in the media and what is there only perpetuates the inaccuracies to begin with. i might consider continuing with it if i can’t find anything in relation to any subject i’d like to pursue further.
i did not get mine til i was maybe 12 til then they thought i was thick and trouble maker

i left school at 9 and homeschooled it was hard

you done great ella cos you got amazing results i think im jjust thick
ellatudier
Rep:
?
i did not get mine til i was maybe 12 til then they thought i was thick and trouble maker

i left school at 9 and homeschooled it was hard

you done great ella cos you got amazing results i think im jjust thick
i got mine incredibly recently, this year actually. my school was quite reluctant to refer me to any services since my grades were more than adequate, and so, with no (visible) impact on my education, they took forever to get around to it. more understanding really needs to be had within the education system, far too many are labelled as troublemakers and put aside. i used to always beg to be homeschooled because i hated school so much, but i don't think i'd enjoy it quite so much in practise as i did the idea in theory. thank you, i'm really proud of them! and i'm sure you aren't "thick" at all!
ellatudier
Rep:
?
shes on holiday from today for a few week but im sure she not mad if you use it(or maybe she will be lol)
i still can't edit my first post or title since it's under moderation, but i may have to borrow the title for the time being when i can edit... willing to give it back if ella would like it, of course.
Wise Goldie
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
i got mine incredibly recently, this year actually. my school was quite reluctant to refer me to any services since my grades were more than adequate, and so, with no (visible) impact on my education, they took forever to get around to it. more understanding really needs to be had within the education system, far too many are labelled as troublemakers and put aside. i used to always beg to be homeschooled because i hated school so much, but i don't think i'd enjoy it quite so much in practise as i did the idea in theory. thank you, i'm really proud of them! and i'm sure you aren't "thick" at all!
yeh im 30 now but i have maybe mental age of 16-17 so thats hard and your right growing up i had teachers call me thick so mu mum said that i would be better homeschool and i enjoyed it but it mean missing out 0n making friends and stuff thats bad side to it

yeh autism is hard for doctors to work out on people
i still can't edit my first post or title since it's under moderation, but i may have to borrow the title for the time being when i can edit... willing to give it back if ella would like it, of course.
battle of the ellas lol
0ptics
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
yeh im 30 now but i have maybe mental age of 16-17 so thats hard and your right growing up i had teachers call me thick so mu mum said that i would be better homeschool and i enjoyed it but it mean missing out 0n making friends and stuff thats bad side to it
Don’t listen to them. Back at when I was in primary, some teachers said that I wouldn’t be able to sit an exam, yet alone pass them. and now, they might as well eat their words because I proved them wrong. Oh, and, you’re not “thick”
Wise Goldie
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
what a epq?

i thing bubbles does sociology?
AmIReallyHere
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
what a epq?

i thing bubbles does sociology?
They are an Extended Project Qualification:
Basically you just research your own subject (usually not something relating to A-Levels) and you either come out with a physical project and 1000 words or you write a 5000 word essay on the subject you researched on - it isn't all about the end as well, you have to keep a research log in order to be makred on that as well
Wise Goldie
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by AmIReallyHere)
They are an Extended Project Qualification:
Basically you just research your own subject (usually not something relating to A-Levels) and you either come out with a physical project and 1000 words or you write a 5000 word essay on the subject you researched on - it isn't all about the end as well, you have to keep a research log in order to be makred on that as well
that sounds hard
Wise Goldie
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
ok maybe you can ask bubbs for advice ella lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (310)
57.84%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (76)
14.18%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (59)
11.01%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (45)
8.4%
I haven't started researching yet (26)
4.85%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (20)
3.73%

Watched Threads