unaisa1111
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Are the exams for the extended applied science diploma hard? And how many exams are there?
Hannah_lynx
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hiya, happy I saw this question, I would love to answer it.

Is it hard? It isnt easy, however it is easier than A level science, although you may have to put a lot of time and effort into it.
We have two exams in each year, those are unit 1 and unit 3 in the first year, then unit 5 and unit 7 in the next year. Unit 1, and 5 are normal exam papers. Unit 3 will be about an experiment done in class, and unit 7 is 5 questions based on 3 articles they give you, which you prepare for 2 weeks before the exam. And then theres the assignments, some will be straight forward others not, but you can totally do them if you believe in yourself and you put the time and effort in.
unaisa1111
Rep:
?
@dope_hana Hi, thank you so much for this! Do you know how much the examined units make up for the overall grade, like is it over 50%
unaisa1111
Rep:
?
Thank you
Last edited by unaisa1111; 2 months ago
Hannah_lynx
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by unaisa1111)
@dope_hana Hi, thank you so much for this! Do you know how much the examined units make up for the overall grade, like is it over 50%
Roughly for year 1, i think its
33% unit 1
33% assignments
33% unit 3
highwayman04
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
can anyone help with unit 5 2021 october mock?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (157)
84.86%
No (28)
15.14%

Watched Threads