can i reset medify progress?

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
sumayaaa
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
i just got it yesterday and i’m so stupid i put down like 200 sets to do when doing the practise questions and OBVIOUSLY i didn’t finish them all. I thought they’d just KNOW that if i didn’t go on the question then it wouldn’t count and so it wouldn’t show up on my total but it did😭😭😭so it was like 18/200 right when in reality i only actually did like 30 questions. i made this stupid mistake TWICE.

Now it says i got below average on the sets when if i count the ones i actually did i did get average but now my progress looks bad😭😭. Any way I can reset it or something??? If i can’t and I just end up doing more sets FULLY, will it out do the damage done?

Hope this makes sense

medicine medify medify - ignore had to put that so it would go in the right subtopic
sumayaaa
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
great, 0 responses😃. Guess i’ll just do more questions so my bad progress cancels out
GANFYD
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by sumayaaa)
great, 0 responses😃. Guess i’ll just do more questions so my bad progress cancels out
Contact Medify and ask them how you can do this or if they can do it for you
sumayaaa
Rep:
(Original post by GANFYD)
Contact Medify and ask them how you can do this or if they can do it for you
ah okay thanks. I was gonna do this but I’ve contacted them already so many times I don’t want to get on their nerves any longer😭😭😭. It’s fine i’ll just use this to force myself to do more questions so i can undo what i’ve done
Last edited by sumayaaa; 1 year ago
GANFYD
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by sumayaaa)
ah okay thanks. I was gonna do this but I’ve contacted them already so many times I don’t want to get on their nerves any longer😭😭😭. It’s fine i’ll just use this to force myself to do more questions so i can undo what i’ve done
You are paying them well for their time, so don’t feel bad about it!
X
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (132)
39.88%
They're exactly what I expected (81)
24.47%
They're lower than I expected (118)
35.65%

Watched Threads