The Student Room Group

I'm having a mental breakdown - virgin to ****!

Im 20 and a virgin and I've realised that relationship are not that worth it. Constantly fighting to keep and man. The hard work effort for what?
I am thinking about marriage and men logically and I've decided just like how men use women. I might just decide to have only serial relationships with men and have children through IVF when I meet a very suitable father (coparenting).
Like romantic relationships confuse me. They don't last long and they aren't worth all the work.
I'm a woman also.
I've been in one relationship and it was awful. When I started understanding psychology Nd people and relationships, why are we doing this. Why is marriage and relationships necessary ...
Reply 1
Secure relationships *
Reply 2
Sexual relationships *

Autocorrect is making this worse
Original post by Anonymous
Why is marriage and relationships necessary ...

They are not. You are in charge of your life and you decide what is necessary for you and what isn't. I wouldn't judge all relationship based on one negative experience though.
Reply 4
Original post by black tea
They are not. You are in charge of your life and you decide what is necessary for you and what isn't. I wouldn't judge all relationship based on one negative experience though.

I don't know what I want to do with my life. I don't think I'll find love. Or someone who will love me. I'm so messed up in the head.
It sounds like you're hurt and want to take it all out by sleeping around. Whatever rocks your boat enit, no regrets though. Don't regret

Personally for me, after chatting **** about love fuelling relationships and commenting on how other factors are more important... I think I'm starting to change my mind.
I'm starting to like the idea of loving someone, just dumping off a load of affection
Reply 6
Original post by Satori Tendō
It sounds like you're hurt and want to take it all out by sleeping around. Whatever rocks your boat enit, no regrets though. Don't regret

Personally for me, after chatting **** about love fuelling relationships and commenting on how other factors are more important... I think I'm starting to change my mind.
I'm starting to like the idea of loving someone, just dumping off a load of affection

I'm just scared I'll really believe in the idea that there's always someone for you and true love is real etc only to be crushed when I don't find anyone. When no one will love me.
Reply 7

How old are you?
I'm just scared I'll really believe in the idea that there's always someone for you and true love is real etc only to be crushed when I don't find anyone. When no one will love me.

Same! That's why I'm so against it.
Idk what's happening , f-cking save me... I'm starting to believe it. It's just gonna make ppl miserable, eat up life always unconsciously searching for it
Reply 9
Same! That's why I'm so against it.
Idk what's happening , f-cking save me... I'm starting to believe it. It's just gonna make ppl miserable, eat up life always unconsciously searching for it

Right which is why like Leo decap I am thinking about just having temporary relationships and having fun
How old are you?

When push comes to shove I will always reject relationships anyway so idk why I'm overthinking today randomly
Original post by yeah _
I don’t believe in love.

Well living in 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 a lot of people don’t marry anyway & just remain gf & bf

Sperm donation isn’t necessary, just hookup with a good looking guy 😏👄

I want my kids to have good genes and I want their dad to be a decent smart person
It sounds like you someone turned you borderline aromantic lool. Pushing away the romantic side of relationships specifically but accepting other aspects, sexual/ children etc...
Original post by yeah _
Btw don’t use the word wh*re

It’s kind of offensive and suggests women who sleep around are worth less. In reality, all humans should be equal regardless of virgin or having many sexual partners

I should've said promiscuous queen instead sorry
It sounds like you someone turned you borderline aromantic lool. Pushing away the romantic side of relationships specifically but accepting other aspects, sexual/ children etc...

I'm demisexual and a sucker for romance but I'm going to turn the romance side down and somehow increase the sexual side
Original post by yeah _
yeah smart and handsome 😏 😈👄 ride the 🍆

Just joking 😭😂

Looooool
Bruh why am I still awake 😭
Original post by yeah _
same girl same 😭😭

It’s so late rn

Word this insomnia 😒
Original post by yeah _
My anti-depressant and bipolar medications keep me up late😭😭 FML 🤦🏻*♀️

I dont know what keeps me up at night... lol probably what I wrote on this thread tbh...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending