Experience of studying at university of Bedfordshire in Luton ?

Watch
rpinhero03
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi,
would you be kind enough to share your experience of studying at Bedfordshire university in Luton because Ive seen some bad reviews about it and I'm thinking of applying for this uni but I'm not so sure....thanks
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by rpinhero03)
Hi,
would you be kind enough to share your experience of studying at Bedfordshire university in Luton because Ive seen some bad reviews about it and I'm thinking of applying for this uni but I'm not so sure....thanks
As someone who lives in Luton and originally from here, don't apply there. The area is so dead and based on you saying that the reviews are bad, I wouldn't bother. I don't often subscribe to the whole university ranking lists, But it's literally rated as the lowest uni in the UK
4listair
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
What did you decide to do in the end? I am debating on whether to apply to University of Bedfordshire too.
rpinhero03
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by 4listair)
What did you decide to do in the end? I am debating on whether to apply to University of Bedfordshire too.
Nah I decided to apply for Coventry university instead.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (12)
10.34%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (1)
0.86%
Finding the time to revise (7)
6.03%
Finding the motivation (31)
26.72%
Getting distracted (15)
12.93%
Procrastination (49)
42.24%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.86%

Watched Threads