Yee123
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Has anyone received any decisions from IMechE who applied this year? The interviews are supposed to be next week according to the application form but I haven't heard anything back from them yet.
KieranWheatley
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
Nope nothing yet, glad I’m not the only one
Yee123
Rep:
(Original post by KieranWheatley)
Nope nothing yet, glad I’m not the only one
Phew, that's relieving to hear. I still haven't received any emails from them, I've emailed them asking about it and they haven't responded yet. Have you heard anything back since you posted?
KieranWheatley
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Still nothing on my end.
Yee123
Rep:
Still nothing on my end.
Ok, nice. Please do post if you get anything back from them, I'll post if I get any emails this week :yy:
Yee123
Rep:
Still nothing on my end.
Just got an email from them, no interview unfortunately :/
KieranWheatley
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Me too, guess that’s why we didn’t hear for so long. Oh well, hope you find another scholarship mate!
Navillusjw
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Has anybody who’s had an interview heard back yet?
Bobby765
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Navillusjw)
Has anybody who’s had an interview heard back yet?
I haven't. Have you heard back since posting?
Navillusjw
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Bobby765)
I haven't. Have you heard back since posting?
Nope still waiting, glad I’m not the only one, would like to think they’d still email us successful or not, hopefully it’ll be soon
cannedpeaches
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I haven't heard back, does anyone know how many people they interview?
Bobby765
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Nope still waiting, glad I’m not the only one, would like to think they’d still email us successful or not, hopefully it’ll be soon
(Original post by cannedpeaches)
I haven't heard back, does anyone know how many people they interview?
Any updates? Nothing on my end yet
cannedpeaches
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Same Ive heard nothing, hopefully itll be before we start uni
Navillusjw
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Nope still nothing, anyone heard anything?
Bobby765
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Nope still nothing, anyone heard anything?
Nope I haven't. Any updates on your end?
Eli-Grey
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I haven't heard anything, do you think we're meant to ask?
Navillusjw
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Eli-Grey)
I haven't heard anything, do you think we're meant to ask?
I got a letter today, unsuccessful :/
Eli-Grey
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Oh weird I haven't got anything? Was it like a physical letter?
Navillusjw
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Eli-Grey)
Oh weird I haven't got anything? Was it like a physical letter?
Yeah to my home address not to uni so maybe check with people back at home to see if there’s anything for you
Eli-Grey
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Yeah to my home address not to uni so maybe check with people back at home to see if there’s anything for you
Okay will do thanks
It'll probs be the same as yours, there's so many people who apply
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (56)
12.25%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (8)
1.75%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (122)
26.7%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (43)
9.41%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (213)
46.61%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (15)
3.28%

Watched Threads